For those who have seen it live: list your fav performances with small explanation

elijah

From what I ve seen so far (I m seeing her in Prague on the 8th of November) the highlights for me are:

Iconic

Like A Virgin

Holy Water

Deeper And Deeper.

So what those who have seen it think stands out?

True Blue

Love this song since the start. Upset it wasn't included in any greatest hits. And i thought it wouldnt get perfed again when she reacted "eww" when it was requested in S&S. So it's very special it got performed and i will see it in the flesh! :drama:

yes I m also glad TB is included. I saw the clip. It would ve been perfect if she did some choreography from the video with a handkerchief lying on a cabrio car :)

True Blue - so musically beautiful. Enhancement of the original (shocked I might ever think that!).

Body Shop - OMG such a stunning song. LOOKS AMAZING TOO.

Rebel Heart - very emotional part of the show I think. A modern Madonna classic

Unapologetic Bitch - possibly now my fave song off RH and amazing performance. SHEER MADONNA.

I would be in danger of going on and on and on - cos it is actually FULL of unreal performances. La Isla is even amazing (I thought we had that one too much already). LAV, WTG, MG, Music. Deeper & Deeper of course. Flipsake. It's a hectic show.

Who's that girl was warm and felt intimate and cozy in a 16k arena...her vocals were on point and received an awesome reaction in Montreal, I've been waiting to hear that song live for so long.

I have too many favourite moments but I'll choose this one for now!