madonna & diplo & arcade fire @ a party after show

Nikki

God I love all these pictures and how naturally beautiful she looks. She radiates in all of the photos and outshines everyone around. It's just that special star quality M has that no one can touch. I showed my friend the pics and he was blown away by how great she looked too.

I also love her and Diplo's relationship. I wasn't sure about him at first since he had shaded M in the past but even he has said that he wasn't a fan but getting to know her and her work ethic changed his opinions about her. I think that is how a lot of people come to feel about Madonna. They come in with all these preconceived notions and then realize she is truly something special and unlike anything this world has ever seen.

Diplo was actually on the Beat 1 Zane Lowe radio show yesterday and he talked about how close he has gotten with M, closer than with most people he's worked with, and that they just get along really well because they have great chemistry together. And that's the reason why he's been so involved with the entire Rebel Heart project. He said that when they first got together he thought that if anything, he would get a cool Instagram selfie with her, but it turned out to be a very fruitful collaboration. He also raved about her tour :) They seem to have a very genuine friendship.