madonna & diplo & arcade fire @ a party after show

Nikki

YES THANK YOU :)

when I upload a gif it rarely works, only when I keep trying & changing the size etc and then I lose so much time. you're a pro :)

Thanks, i'm glad you like it :)

:clap: Her happiness, more than anything, has shone through with this era and it warms my heart. :) I really, really hope she's had fun, above all else. She deserves it.

Absolutely :clap:

I love how she's always carried on regardless of what anyone has said/ was saying/is saying about her and has never withered because of criticism but she has continued to explore and stay true to herself and her lifestyle of non self-destructiveness throughout. She is one of the Top 5 highest earning celebrities out there of any field, she looks amazing, she is outperforming people half her age, she has managed to create a family for herself and they don't look or act like the usual crew of celebrity's offspring brats (Lola was recently papped going to a second hand store to re sell her clothes, obviously the Daily Mail had a nasty passive-aggressive article about it), she has fun, what more? In the words of PUD, Eat IT suckers. We know why people like Suzette Vega are pressed.

^ Love the long her too, suits her amazingly and it looks so healthy and strong

Diplo or that bodyguard would be fine choices :wow:

Diplo is sexy and sweet at the same time. I love how truly protective of her he is

God I love all these pictures and how naturally beautiful she looks. She radiates in all of the photos and outshines everyone around. It's just that special star quality M has that no one can touch. I showed my friend the pics and he was blown away by how great she looked too.

I also love her and Diplo's relationship. I wasn't sure about him at first since he had shaded M in the past but even he has said that he wasn't a fan but getting to know her and her work ethic changed his opinions about her. I think that is how a lot of people come to feel about Madonna. They come in with all these preconceived notions and then realize she is truly something special and unlike anything this world has ever seen.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

whats her bodyguard doing here?

he's getting ready to cut off Guy's hand with a laser, obviously (while Madonna is remote controlling her bodyguard using a special app on her phone)

^ Love the long her too, suits her amazingly and it looks so healthy and strong

Diplo or that bodyguard would be fine choices :wow:

Diplo is sexy and sweet at the same time. I love how truly protective of her he is

Yaaass!! I agree. She should be a coupe with either Diplo or the bodyguard.