Tour Remixes of Songs

M.Dolla

There's no beat on 1:37, but O. M. F. G. This IS it! Or as close as we're gonna get to having a clean version. For now, anyway. Thank you for posting! Now I just have to find whatever remix RHT Deeper and Deeper was based on. XD

It's pretty faithful to the original like most of the mixes but appears to have been beefed up slightly for the live show.

It's pretty faithful to the original like most of the mixes but appears to have been beefed up slightly for the live show.

Oops, you're right. If this remix is actually the basis of the RHT rendition and not the other way around, then of course they will have changed some things for the show. :p

this LAV mix is excellent. I dare say M's reinvented LAV best of all her songs which is crazy cause it's the most frivolous pop song in her catalogue in the cheese department...

think

BA tour EPIC

Confessions EPIC!!!!

MDNA EPICCCCC!!!!!

like this bitch is amazing.

now it's all retro-ed up and so dancey and fun

this LAV mix is excellent. I dare say M's reinvented LAV best of all her songs which is crazy cause it's the most frivolous pop song in her catalogue in the cheese department...

think

BA tour EPIC

Confessions EPIC!!!!

MDNA EPICCCCC!!!!!

like this bitch is amazing.

now it's all retro-ed up and so dancey and fun

I agree , all incarnations (excep girlie) were highlights on its concerts

• 2 weeks later...

It was definitely faithful to the original, but a more modern mix. And the guitar solo part was pretty different. Would love to hear a studio version of this.

MATERIAL GIRL IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!

I CANT TAKE IT!!!!

SOUNDS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOUDa!!

YES! It's very Blond Ambition tour :-)

Is there ANY high quality audio floating around at all from the live shows?

I'm dying!!!!!

PLEASE........

I've been regularly checking this forum just for this,there has to be a kind soul working on it right now

We need new gym tunes ASAP

It seems we already have the studio version of the LAV remix, because it was created 7 years ago by a fan (I'm just getting this info from another site) but either way this is the remix!

Btw, Denis Zabee aka Dens54 told French newspaper L'EST Republicain that he was contacted by M's team in early July because they were interested in using one of his remixes on the Rebel Heart Tour. He then sent them the multitrack master of the remix.

Dens54 didn't hear from M's team again until 28 August, when they confirmed to him that his remix of Like a Virgin would indeed be used on the tour. He was offered $ 3,500 for the proprietary rights to the remix.

Btw, Denis Zabee aka Dens54 told French newspaper L'EST Republicain that he was contacted by M's team in early July because they were interested in using one of his remixes on the Rebel Heart Tour. He then sent them the multitrack master of the remix.

Dens54 didn't hear from M's team again until 28 August, when they confirmed to him that his remix of Like a Virgin would indeed be used on the tour. He was offered $ 3,500 for the proprietary rights to the remix.

f245e8d00f1ecc864fc36d0cd7ccd792.gif

Thanks for sharing, I was always curious about that.

Glad to see they gave the guy proper credit and even some cash for his remix; they could've said it was M's song from the beginning but instead decided to do this, that's really nice :)

Is this the second time she's used a fan mix on tour? I think S&S Into The Groove was fan-made as well, right?

Is this the second time she's used a fan mix on tour? I think S&S Into The Groove was fan-made as well, right?

Unofficial, but not fan-made. Loo & Placido, who created the original mash-up of "Into the Groove" and "Toop Toop", are music professionals specializing in mash-ups.

Loo & Placido were also the ones who originally created the mash-up of "Music" and "Disco Inferno"