Exclusive Competition: "Bitch I Want Front Row!"

moniquearis

Exclusive Competition: "Bitch I Want Front Row!"

September 09, 2015

Iconers! Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour will open this Wednesday in Montreal before traveling the world. As always, our girl wants to make it a little special for her beloved Iconers and we are excited to announce that we have 2 pairs of front row tickets to give away to each of the North America based shows, starting with the Sept 16th one in New York City!

For a chance at an unforgettable night, just take a picture of you posing with your Rebel Heart Tour tickets and post it to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page, along with the date of the show you’d like to attend front row (see this week's available shows below), your Icon Display Name, as well as the #BitchIWantFrontRow and #RebelHeartTour hashtags before 11:30am EST on September 15th, 2015. We’ll pick winners on a random basis and will e-mail them to confirm their prize.

This week, you are good to enter for the following shows: Sept 16 (NYC), Sept 17 (NYC), Sept 19 (Brooklyn), Sept 21 (Quebec), Sept 24 (Philadelphia).

RULES:
- You must be a Lifetime Legacy ICON member.
- You must be at least 13-years-old to enter.
- Entrants must take a photo of themselves, posing with their Rebel Heart Tour tickets.
- Photos must be posted to your own Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page.
- One entry per member and per show.
- Your social post also must contain: date of the Rebel Heart North America Tour show date you wish to attend, your Icon DISPLAY NAME (verify on your profile page!), and the hashtags: #BitchIWantFrontRow and #RebelHeartTour.
- Finalists will be selected on a random basis.
- Each qualified winner will receive 2 tickets to the Madonna Rebel Heart Tour performance of their choice.
- Qualified winners will be provided details to collect their tickets on the evening of their show date.
- This is a tickets-only promotion. Travel, parking and accommodations are not included and are the responsibility of each winner.
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: TUES., SEPT. 15, 2015 @ 11:30AM EST.

Good luck to you all and check out Madonna.com next week for "Bitch I want front row!" #2!
The Icon team

http://www.madonna.com/news

the presale pass was such a flop, i havent even got the key ring :lol: i got much better tickets without it

The presale pass was such a flop, after a few tries Ticketmaster completely locked me out of their site for the whole presale period, Live Nation e-mail tried to tell me that a refund was coming for like... 5 months now and then I realized they deactivated their e-mail account in the last month. Needless to say they still didn't manage to give people access to the Icon tour forum whose accounts were somehow not working, and no gift has arrived, so it was basically all lies.

I'm an Icon Lifetime Legacy Member and I won a GT pass last time around (third time lucky). It was frustrating seeing the same people wandering around the GT each night at the shows where I missed out, but they're the people who are known to Madonna's team and they get the extra passes (i.e. they don't receive the contest tickets). The Icon contest is separate to the Friends and Family deal (I had to collect my GT pass from the Friends and Family counter, where tickets reserved for anyone connected to Madonna, the cast, Icon, Maverick etc. etc. collect their tickets). Whether they had a contest or not, we'd still see the same people in the prime areas.

Last time around, they often had separate contests for Lifetime Legacy members and Live Pass holders, but they don't seem to have done this so far this year.

The big question is whether the Icon tickets are for the front row proper or directly in front of the heart stage...!

As mentioned earlier, only those who were Legacy Members when Icon stopped offering paid memberships can become Lifetime Legacy Members. It was their way of rewarding those who had been paying members for years when they restructured the fan club. I've always been incredibly lucky with the Legacy Presales, so I'm grateful that they exist (front or second row for every show I've wanted to go to since Confessions).

Is it too late to do that now, 5 months after the fact? :lmao:

Nope it's not - call your CC company. Live nation / Icon didn't fulfill their part of the bargain if you didn't get accesse to tickets during presale, a tour gift, access to message board and/or eligibility for contests all which was promised. Maybe if we hit them in the pocketbooks they'll pay attention next time.

No one has been sent the gifts yet - Icon has a history of sending gifts very late, but this doesn't contravene their terms of agreement, so they can't be penalised for not sending something out to customers within a certain time frame (since it's not specified anywhere that the gift will be received in X days/months/years).

As for competitions, as long as they offer them at some stage to Live Pass holders (which they did in 2012), then they've fulfilled their part of the agreement. That might seem unfair, but at no point did they specify that every single show would feature a contest (Montreal didn't have any contests at all).

Icon aren't flawless, but if you persist in contacting them via any means, they do come through (i.e. they'll give you access to the forums). Unfortunately, if technical glitches prevented you from accessing the pre-sales, your only choice is to persist in asking for a refund.

I received faulty goods from the Official Madonna Store and it took 18 months of pestering before they finally responded and sent me a replacement item. It just takes persistence.

We shouldn't have to be so persistent. Like Madonna I work hard for my money. And it originally did say the gift would be sent in spring. It is almost fall. American Express reversed the charges no questions asked. They way icon is run is no way to run a business.

I would never wait 18 months for a refund/replacement. That's ludicrous.

Edited by binarycool

Icon aren't flawless, but if you persist in contacting them via any means, they do come through (i.e. they'll give you access to the forums). Unfortunately, if technical glitches prevented you from accessing the pre-sales, your only choice is to persist in asking for a refund.

Oh please, you act like I didn't try AT ALL. I called the only Live Nation fan number for the Madonna tour every day for a week, had several Icon Lifetime Legacy Members try to post or PM Johann for me to ask about getting access to the Tour forum, PMed Johann and every other staff member TWICE about the same issue and ALL messages remained unread, e-mailed Johann at the address provided on the Madonna/Live Nation sites and they ALL told me only Johann could give access but unfortunately he was unwilling to do his fucking job.

The same hassle with Live Nation fan club e-mail and phone resulted in no refund after 5 months of asking EVERY OTHER WEEK (yes, I have the e-mail chain to prove this), before they finally deactivated the entire e-mail account for complaints, so yes, I think it is fraud and I will be asking for a CC reimbursement since I got zero out of that second Live Pass and zero tickets purchased under that pre-sale period.