Exclusive Competition: "Bitch I Want Front Row!"

moniquearis

Oh please, you act like I didn't try AT ALL. I called the only Live Nation fan number for the Madonna tour every day for a week, had several Icon Lifetime Legacy Members try to post or PM Johann for me to ask about getting access to the Tour forum, PMed Johann and every other staff member TWICE about the same issue and ALL messages remained unread, e-mailed Johann at the address provided on the Madonna/Live Nation sites and they ALL told me only Johann could give access but unfortunately he was unwilling to do his fucking job.

The same hassle with Live Nation fan club e-mail and phone resulted in no refund after 5 months of asking EVERY OTHER WEEK (yes, I have the e-mail chain to prove this), before they finally deactivated the entire e-mail account for complaints, so yes, I think it is fraud and I will be asking for a CC reimbursement since I got zero out of that second Live Pass and zero tickets purchased under that pre-sale period.

Lose the attitude towards me, please. I was merely trying to help.

I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience. I wish you all the best and hope that the problem is resolved.

Ive always done well with tickets through Icon. I didnt need to this year but all the the times ive been at the front or by a side stage. (CT 1 was row against the bar of lucky star stage, 2nd against the bar LAV horse thing). Perfect.

Yeah the stuff is sometimes late, try dealing with the Alanis site :lol: Oh dear. Oh and yes Christina still owes me money (ill say that till the day i die) so Icon isnt that bad.

BUT!!!!! I have been with them for fucking YEARS and spent hundreds and hundreds of pounds with them since DWT (I waas with them before that. Im not a legacy member which upsets me (a bit) I simply moved home/job and the email was an old works one and I had forgotten the password. Nope im dead to them. so im just the same and now excluded with things like this. Ive emailed them over the years, im still the same person, the same name, the same DOB the same Penis. I gave up. Although I didnt do bad over the years. :) Id thank them for that.

It's weird that Icon is so badly run! It should instead have been the best fanclub in history. I'm sorry for your troubles though it also makes me not feel as bad for not being a member until this year although Madonna has been in my life since 1984.

So does anyone know where the competition winners ended up? Is it front row main stage or elsewhere?

front row main stage, I think it was the 4 seats on the left of the runway

front row main stage, I think it was the 4 seats on the left of the runway

Thanks! I spoke to a friend of mine who was the "plus one" of one of the winners. He was disappointed with the lack of interaction between Madonna and the audience in the front row and said that she has much more contact with people further down the catwalk (and especially at the end of the heart stage). He said it was still brilliant from the front row, even though she was behind them for at least a third of the show.

Thanks! I spoke to a friend of mine who was the "plus one" of one of the winners. He was disappointed with the lack of interaction between Madonna and the audience in the front row and said that she has much more contact with people further down the catwalk (and especially at the end of the heart stage). He said it was still brilliant from the front row, even though she was behind them for at least a third of the show.

He's right. You better be around the heart than in the 1st row, imo

As soon as LN knew the final staging for the show (i.e. where each song would be performed), they should have adjusted the prices for the various packages accordingly. Using Australian costings as a guide, this is what they charged for VIP packages (and continue to charge for catwalk and heart stage tickets):

Front Row - $2000

Row 2 or 3 - $1500

Catwalk - $1500

Heart Stage - $1030 (roughly)

Heart stage is for the first six rows around the heart.

Whoever did the pricing clearly thought that the best seats were going to be close to the main stage. Obviously, Madonna decided to follow a different path, but one would hope that for all subsequent shows that go on sale, they change the prices (they shouldn't be charging top dollar for seats that they now know are not the best in the house).

I've been fortunate enough to see each of the last three tours from both the end of their respective catwalks and the front row (next to where the catwalk meets the main stage, and inside the GT for MDNA). For each of those shows, I saw it from the catwalk stage first, then the closer view second and although she was behind me a lot of the time when I was up close, I still found myself preferring that closer vantage point (whilst also being extremely grateful that I'd already seen what was going on behind me).

I've got Early Entry GA for both Paris shows and 2nd row next to the catwalk for the final two shows in Brisbane. I think I need to accept that I'm not going to get anywhere near the heart stage for this tour...! Of course, I'm grateful to be seeing it at all :).

Yep agree with everyone, too bad I bough my tickets before the opening show (like lots of people I guess) wish I can exchange my ticket but you can also go around my hanging around the heart area and no one will tell you anything

It depends entirely on the venue, though. I nearly got dragged out of Confessions by security from my legitimate seat in front of the catwalk because my friend (who had disappeared on me) had my ticket in his pocket, and they'd decided that I was trying to get closer to the front than I was supposed to.

"Bitch I Want Front Row!" Part 2

September 20, 2015

Iconers! Ready for a new chance to attend one of the upcoming Rebel Heart Tour shows front row? Here we go!

This week, you are good to enter for the following shows: Sept 26 (Boston), Sept 28 (Chicago), Oct 1 (Detroit), Oct 3 (Atlantic City), Oct 5 (Toronto), Oct 6 (Toronto).

For a chance at an unforgettable night, just take a picture of you posing with your Rebel Heart Tour tickets and post it to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page, along with the date of the show you’d like to attend front row (see this week's available shows above), your Icon Display Name, as well as the #BitchIWantFrontRow and #RebelHeartTour hashtags before 11:30am EST on September 24th, 2015. We’ll pick winners on a random basis and will e-mail them to confirm their prize.

RULES:
- You must be a Lifetime Legacy ICON member.
- You must be at least 13-years-old to enter.
- Entrants must take a photo of themselves, posing with their Rebel Heart Tour tickets.
- Photos must be posted to your own Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page.
- One entry per member and per show.
- Your social post also must contain: date of the Rebel Heart North America Tour show date you wish to attend, your Icon DISPLAY NAME (verify on your profile page!), and the hashtags: #BitchIWantFrontRow and #RebelHeartTour.
- Finalists will be selected on a random basis.
- Each qualified winner will receive 2 tickets to the Madonna Rebel Heart Tour performance of their choice.
- Qualified winners will be provided details to collect their tickets on the evening of their show date.
- This is a tickets-only promotion. Travel, parking and accommodations are not included and are the responsibility of each winner.
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: THURS., SEPT. 24, 2015 @ 11:30AM EST.

Good luck to you all and keep checking Madonna.com for more "Bitch I want front row!" fun!

The Icon team