Montreal 9/10 Bell Center: 2nd NIGHT - fan reviews

Guest ditaluver

this video was from the 2nd night. I was row K, along the cross. She was just in front of me when she was pole dancing... Wait, I'll post a clip.

So this is also where she comes out for the DYU medley? Sorry for asking such trivial stuff but I already try to figure out the best seat to watch the show from and also be close to her :D

All my clip are terrible - I hate doing this during the show, I'm always afraid to miss something.

But at the end of this clip, she arrives at the "cross" and I stop just when she's going to dance pole.

sorry for the bad quality, once again.

awesome seats, i have similar seats for the Quebec city one..could never get in front of the heart but this is amazing

BTW, while i was in a different part of the cross, i could easily just pretend i was going to the bathroom during WTG/Rebel Heart and walked all the way in the back and stay there for a while, no one cared, there is plenty of space to walk around, in fact many of the seats in front of the heart (the ones in the back) seem all empty because everybody sorts of abandon them to stand in near the stage in front of the heart

BTW, while i was in a different part of the cross, i could easily just pretend i was going to the bathroom during WTG/Rebel Heart and walked all the way in the back and stay there for a while, no one cared, there is plenty of space to walk around, in fact many of the seats in front of the heart (the ones in the back) seem all empty because everybody sorts of abandon them to stand in near the stage in front of the heart

That's what I did for half of the show...! The security guard didn't do anyhting.

And watch me in QUEBEC CITY - I'll move my ass all around the floor, :dead:

I know this is late, but I have to share my story about 9/10 because it is amazing.

Live in Chicago but went to Montreal for opening nights. Went on 9/9 and had a floor seat. I was farthest back row on the right, but there was a big open area next to me leading to the aisles and when the show started I moved up a bit and had an amazing view. The arena is so small the heart tip almost went to the back. Great night!

On 9/10, I had a 100-level seat. Just for the hell of it, I took my 9/9 ticket and walked down to the floor and the usher let me on not looking at the date! He just pointed to where my seats were the night prior. I killed some time at concessions and bathroom, then went in and stood where I was the night before.

Show started.

Soon as Burning Up came on and she came down the catwalk my entire section flooded into the aisle and rushed the heart tip. We stayed there until Messiah came on and then security pushed us back. But this happened every single time she came down the catwalk. I was damn near right up on the tip every time she was there!

It was one of the best nights of my life and I will never forget it.

Can't wait for Boston and then front row catwalk (official this time) in Chicago!

Oh, and check out the vid I took of Deeper & Deeper:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wOJprnz3HsdUzfRdjh6uA