"Does Popeyes have an arena?" a.k.a. New North American dates thread

rebelvvv

Wikipedia has deleted the new dates. Is this really happening?

I really wouldn't rely on Wikipedia, that can be edited by anyone, for info...

At least 3 cities/venues have confirmed that a press release went out today, so it's most likely happening.

This article says that Louisville was added by mistake to the new tour dates so I'm pretty confused on whether the dates are accurate or not. http://www.courier-journal.com/story/entertainment/arts/music/2015/09/10/madonna-tour--louisville/72001172/

Side note: This article that mentions she is coming to Nashville features the Rebel Heart By the Numbers tour statistics. I'm not sure if it has been mentioned or not, but I thought I'd post it. I'd start a new topic for it but I can't do that yet lol.

http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashvillecream/archives/2015/09/10/madonna-to-bring-her-rebel-heart-tour-to-nashville-in-january

Edited by tycole6

I won't believe anything about the Mexican dates until I have the madonna.com email confirmation and my code for the fans sale.

I knew they were waiting for the tour to kick off to announce more dates!

We'll have Asia next..

And yes they'll make more money with this tour (with a lower budget nonetheless) than they did with MDNA. GET MONEY BITCH!!

:clap:

OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMALHGLKASLFjñljbÑLJKJKHgñljknsdfñlkansdflknasñldgkbñaljgdslñkjsdfñlakjfsdlñkjasñlknlñjkabrñljb

I knew they were waiting for the tour to kick off to announce more dates!

We'll have Asia next..

And yes they'll make more money with this tour (with a lower budget nonetheless) than they did with MDNA. GET MONEY BITCH!!

:clap:

YOU TOLD ME SHE WASN'T COMING. YOUR TELEPATHY IS FLAWED

Palacio de los Deportes is old, but it's exactly like the Forum in LA. It's very compact and tight so no matter where you sit you'll have a decent view.

I saw Confessions Tour at the Forum and then at the Staples Center and I felt like I was 2 miles away at the staples center. And everything was so much more expensive.

I saw the yeah yeah yeahs at the palacio and it was great!

And it's so retro :inlove:

f00edeb13be2b05d520020f116df3980.jpg