Iron Maiden vocalist predictedly trashes Madonna so that he can praise Gargamel

elijah

¿Cree que con los años usted ha sepultado la caricatura del metalero? Usted escribe libros, promueve el deporte…

No me importa eso, de verdad, porque no hago esas cosas para impresionar o para romper clichés. Lo hago porque lo disfruto y me gusta ser exitoso en cada una de las actividades que emprendo. Si la gente quiere decir que no pertenezco a cierta categoría de artista, francamente no me importa.

La llegada de su banda es tan transversal que hasta Lady Gaga dijo que quería ser “la próxima Iron Maiden” y usó una polera de ustedes.

Claro, ella dijo que preferiría ser Iron Maiden que Madonna. Yo también prefiero ser un Iron Maiden a ser Madonna. Básicamente, porque Gaga puede cantar de verdad, porque la he escuchado cantar de verdad. Tiene una excelente voz. Y tengo dudas qué tan buena es la voz de Madonna, quizás ha tomado algunas clases, pero me gusta mucho más que alguien como Lady Gaga se presente a unos premios vestida como sándwich de tocino. ¡Eso es genial! Y con respecto a la polera, yo le puedo comprar una nueva. Sé que ella prefiere tener integridad en vez de ser sólo otra estrella de pop.

Source: http://www.latercera.com/noticia/entretencion/2015/09/661-646022-9-bruce-dickinson-prefiero-ser-un-iron-maiden-a-ser-madonna.shtml

Translation:

Of course she said she preferred to be the next Iron Maiden, rather than the next Madonna. I also prefer to be an Iron Maiden than a Madonna. Basically because Gaga can actually sing, because I have heard her sing. And she has an amazing voice. And I have doubts on how good is Madonna's voice, maybe she has trained it, but I like it more when someone like Lady Gaga shows up at awards with a meat dress. That is amazing! And about the t-shirt, I can buy her a new one. I know she prefers to have integrity instead of being just another popstar.

When you add up Gargamel's record sales and that shitty group's record sales, the result is not even half what the Queen of Pop has sold. And now they perform in half empty parking lots while the Queen still reigns suprem.

Stick that up your ass, suckers!

Madonna-600x752.jpg

When you add up Gargamel's record sales and that shitty group's record sales, the result is not even half what the Queen of Pop has sold. And now they perform in half empty parking lots while the Queen still reigns suprem.

Stick that up your ass, suckers!

Madonna-600x752.jpg

they are so gross and so is Gagy so its only natural they love each other.

Has anyone noticed it's always the same bullshit excuse??? "She can sing" That's all ahe has going on for her; hasn't had a decent hit in almost 3 years, her last albums flopped, no one cared about her tours...but she can sing!! Give her a fuckin award! Gene Simmons used it too.

Yeah cos Bruce Wateverthefuckhisnameis is so incredibly famous for HIS rich, baritone voice. Dickhead.

:chuckle:

I wonder if he has listened to Drizella mic feed from her 2012 and 2014 outings

Clearly not

They are like old grandpas repeating the bullshit the press feeds them: Madonna cant sing Madonna cant sing. Strangely the very same person is the most successful female singer ever.

Maybe iron maiden is mad madonna visited Metallica when they toured and not them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That bitter and depressed man has to be ear.checked.

Madonna sings so well. Better than whorega.

Whoriahs bf and this man are bitter and depressed about madonnas unprecedented status and huge success because their favorites cant beat madonna in reality. Thats all i see.

Whoriah and whorega will never get these great live reviews as madonnna does now.

This is called a real talent madonna has. But their favorites flop so hard and we feel sorry to mention e even their current flopping and pathetic status.

Madonna is the best vocalist alive at the moment

there I said it, this current tour proves it

You didn't lie.

I was nervous about her singing La Vie En Rose, so it was the first thing I watched from this tour and she blew me away. People who say that she can't sing haven't paid attention. Or they are bitter has-beens.