Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE LATIN SECTION!!!!

LIVING FOR LOVE

LA ISLA BONITA

DRESS YOU UP

INTO THE GROOVE

LUCKY STAR

EVERYBODY

WHO'S THAT GIRL

REBEL HEART

I CAN'T GUYS. I'M OFICIALLY DEAD.

This show really is about love. There is such a celebratory feel to much of it.

Incredibly large in scale (production-wise), but ironically feels more intimate than the grandiose of MDNA.

This woman is an ARTIST. Every tour is a work of art, and she just keeps pushing it.

THANK YOU Madonna for never stopping, never giving up, never resting on convention......

IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE. I can't wait to see and hear all of this in clear quality.

Mattress, I thought of you when she played Deeper and Deeper. Your prediction come true and it was amazing. Everything was perfect. Full of joy and also touching. I am buzzing just from watching it on low quality. Can't wait to see it live.

Just in sheer awe right now. Holy fuck.

I teared up when she broke into True Blue and everyone was singing along.

Also, I don't wanna hear a DAMNNNNN thing about her vocals.... The way she sang "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" was IN-GODDAMN FUCKING- CREDIBLEEEEEE. Holy shit.

This was my first tour spent with MNation... Y'all are the best. Good night everyone

This show really is about love. There is such a celebratory feel to much of it.

Incredibly large in scale (production-wise), but ironically feels more intimate than the grandiose of MDNA.

This woman is an ARTIST. Every tour is a work of art, and she just keeps pushing it.

THANK YOU Madonna for never stopping, never giving up, never resting on convention......

Yes yes yes. Agree with it all. No other artist reaches me like Madonna. Never have and I know none ever will.

IT S a pariah fan

see IT has just 30 posts

IT is mad because her obese idol is the QUEEN OF FLOPS

Gangbang, don't worry about Mariah and others. We have just watched the greatest female entertainer of them all. Don't give the other basic bitches a thought. Just keep enjoying Madonna as I know you do.