Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

I don't want to judge this yet, so I'm going to wait for some good videos to show up.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF MADONNANATION:

WHAT A FUCKING NIGHT. WHAT A FUCKING SHOW.

I never in million years would have guess that we'd be so blessed as to get a LIVE STREAM of opening night -- and from someone on the floor for most of it! This was incredible. What a way to spend the night. Thank you all for being here and celebrating this amazing night with me -- and thank you to the people who Periscoped this, even though there's no chance you're reading this.

And to the QUEEN herself: I'll see you Boston, bitch.

It's crazy to make any defintive statements about the show watching bits and pieces of a crappy stream, but this is definitely a WAY more lighthearted and "safe" (NOT A BAD THING NECESSARILY SO DONT COME FOR ME :lol: ) show compared to MDNA, but I could have told you it was going to be that way 6 months ago.

The setlist is flawless. Probably her most balanced ever. Works for everyone.

The little I've seen looks amazing, but again, she never disappoints in this category. (except for RIT, but let's not get into that!)

I have nothing bad to say. I'm surprised at how tame it is, but that's mostly because she's been so bold this year otherwise, in interviews etc. When talking about her sexuality that is.

All in all, I can't wait to witness it first person and fall in love with her over and over again. Who's That Girl was a really moving part of the show, tbh.

That's it folks! The full setlist:

Iconic

Bitch I'm Madonna

Burning Up

Holy Water / Vogue

Devil Pray

Messiah (interlude)

Body Shop

True Blue

Deeper and Deeper

HeartBreakCity / Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Like a Virgin

S.E.X. (interlude)

Living for Love

La Isla Bonita

Dress You Up - with parts of Into the Groove, Everybody and Lucky Star

Who's That Girl

Rebel Heart

Illuminati (interlude)

Music

Candy Shop

Material Girl

La vie en rose

Unapologetic Bitch

Holiday

MOTHER FUCK.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

This tour....man, this tour.... the imagery, the costuming, the props, etc..... By far the most theatrical and detail oriented since DWT (and parts of the last one).

Tony was SO right.

I just died tonight guys.

I take back what I said: I had the best seats in the house. I could almost touch her during Heartbreak City and then I started to cry and then I just couldn't stop (I looked so pathetic)... The last year I had was so tough and hard, and she saved my life once again.

I hear everyone talking, now... I don't hear a single bad comments about the show.

I just died tonight guys.

I take back what I said: I had the best seats in the house. I could almost touch her during Heartbreak City and then I started to cry and then I just couldn't stop (I looked so pathetic)... The last year I had was so tough and hard, and she saved my life once again.

I hear everyone talking, now... I don't hear a single bad comments about the show.

:clap: :clap: