Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

From what I saw (and finally found a purpose for periscope), the second night was a better performance. And I love seeing the few small mistakes and how she just smiles about it (like not making the top of the steps in music) - I hope they keep real things like that in the DVD. Or when she says that deeper and deeper is even older than true blue!?

I think this is already now a better tour than mdna, sst, rut, ct, DWT, wtg. It's on par with bat, and close behind TGS. But that may even change when I see more.

My own little press moment, haha. Because of my drawings being used in the show I got invited to the #1 dutch late night talk show RTL Late Night to talk about the experience. It's all in dutch, but I thought I'd share it anyway haha!

My own little press moment, haha. Because of my drawings being used in the show I got invited to the #1 dutch late night talk show RTL Late Night to talk about the experience. It's all in dutch, but I thought I'd share it anyway haha!

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Congrats!

What a well deserved moment in the spotlight (nothing "little" about it :nosey: ) and you handled it admirably well; I could tell even though I didn't understand a word. Congratulations, and here's to many more moments in the spotlight!

I remember you from way back when Madonnamad was still kicking, and thinking your work needs to be recognized by Madonna. How fantastic that it has happened – it seems there is justice left in this crazy world.

Ps. You had an aura of mystery around you those days, and it feels so cool to finally see and hear you live. You're a natural in front of the camera.

Does anyone have a download link to that Dens54 remix of Like a Virgin?

Not a youtube rip, but his actual mix.

Id appreciate it.

yes I need this in my life !!! LIKE A VIRGIN is my favorite part of the show !!! She kills it and including my favorite part from HEARTBEAT !!! This woman amazes me . She looks the most happy during this performance and it's just her and the mic !