Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

What stood out for me is how charismatic and amazing she is just singing and dancing by herself. Have always known this but seeing her singing Like a Virgin with so much abandon and happiness was somehow touching. She was beautiful with La Vie En Rose and I think the people worried about it will all change their tune. We all know she is a magnificent entertainer and takes risks that no other pop star does but she is just as compelling simply singing and connecting with the audience by herself. Was a joy to watch this today with the fans in Madonnanation.

Can someone post Music and Holiday? I've only seen very short clips of them.

And regarding comments about the lack of big dance numbers:

The majority of the songs on Rebel Heart were ballads and mid-tempo. It wouldn't have made sense to do Confession tracks or other big dance tracks from the past. It wouldn't have matched. If the next album is a Tour de Force non-stop dance-athon, then so will the tour. She ain't slowing down yet. She's in the best shape of her life.

By the way, is Deeper and Deeper not considered a big dance number? Was it not dancey enough for ya'll?

Btw, the RHT version of "Like a Virgin" is virtually identical to the fan-made Dens54 Ab Fab And Sweet Zack Remix, which was originally made back in 2008.

If ANYONE finds a decent recording of the screens for Rebel Heart, please let me know. I have a hard time finding video or images of my artwork on the screens. I saw them live last night THANK GOD, at least three pieces made it into the show! I just want visual proof to cherish and marvel at. This is sooooooo freaking exciting!!! :D :D :D :D

I like how she focused on her voice this time! Bravo to her!

I had a feeling this would be very different than MDNA. Production-wise, its clear they didn't budget for a $300-$400 million tour. This definitely felt more like a music concert, as opposed to a SHOW where every song is like a movie (as we saw in MDNA and somewhat in SS and Confessions). I'm not complaining-- just gotta see it live myself

Okay guys, i started watching the show thanks to the magic of periscope and I just had to stop by LFL. It was all too much! I was tearing up and thanking the universe for such a gift she is for all of us!

And the setlist... WOW! She is on point this tour and I don't have any complaints. Sure, some of my favorite songs didn't even made the rumoured list but insted we got some amazing tunes that we didn't hear in a really long time. I don't know, I guess some people just like to find always somethin to complain about, but I don't understand that attitude. We're witnessing the LAST pop icon in all her glory in an era that has given us so much! Why don't you just enjoy this moment and be grateful that there is still someone this majestic still alive?

Anyway, thank you Madonna for staying true to who you are! I can not wait to experience this show live in 3 months! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Okay guys, i started watching the show thanks to the magic of periscope and I just had to stop by LFL. It was all too much! I was tearing up and thanking the universe for such a gift she is for all of us!

And the setlist... WOW! She is on point this tour and I don't have any complaints. Sure, some of my favorite songs didn't even made the rumoured list but insted we got some amazing tunes that we didn't hear in a really long time. I don't know, I guess some people just like to find always somethin to complain about, but I don't understand that attitude. We're witnessing the LAST pop icon in all her glory in an era that has given us so much! Why don't you just enjoy this moment and be grateful that there is still someone this majestic still alive?

Anyway, thank you Madonna for staying true to who you are! I can not wait to experience this show live in 3 months! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

:smooch:

So true Raf so very true. I think that's the reason I'm so emotional because how grateful I am to this for everything she has brought to this world and for everything she's brought to my life. She's saved me so many times and 9 months into this year that has been truly a personal hell for me she has saved me again.

Is he gonna sue now? :(

Dens54? No, I don't think so :)

I think it feels a bit unreal to him that M is performing a reworked version of a remix he made.

I've got that same feeling I had when she did the Halftime performance in 2012 :wow: Love seeing her have fun onstage!

The MDNA Experience, although fab in all it's bloody-bitchy-gloomy-glory, wasn't really up MY alley aesthetically or visually... but this tour looks like the perfect combination of dark & light, serious & upbeat, old & new. And from Youtube clips alone, I am SNATCHED BALD, so it must be even better live. I'm so excited for her, the dancers, the audience. It looks like a blast.

If ANYONE finds a decent recording of the screens for Rebel Heart, please let me know. I have a hard time finding video or images of my artwork on the screens. I saw them live last night THANK GOD, at least three pieces made it into the show! I just want visual proof to cherish and marvel at. This is sooooooo freaking exciting!!! :D :D :D :D

Have u seen this one? It's short though

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2xmDP2aeXE

OH god no, I hated that MDNA mess.....was the first M show I didn't bother to get floor seats for and left before it ended....it drained me.

There just arent any strong performances at all here for me (granted, ive only watched fan clips) and maybe thats what she's doing intentionally. the rolling stones, Cher, and u2, who charge similar prices to M, dont have choreographed numbers or as much complexity as Madonna shows....maybe she's scaling back and revising her stage formula.

Oh STFU and go back to the gym grandpa! No strong performances my ass! Like WTF?!