Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

please can we talk about the greatness of DEEPER & DEEPER???? :bow::bow::bow:

it was the version i've always dreamed of..... even better :drama:

i don't know about you guys but when heard the first chords my heart stop, then a pause and for a second i though "oh no! slow version again" but restart in all his full glory, even the guitar bridge and the final verses with a proper end (unlike the GS version)

(i can't find a full performance video and i need it in my life)

This. I was never a huge fan of Deeper and Deeper. I like it fine. But the rendition of it for this tour is just...wow. The same goes for Like a Virgin---even better than the Confessions Tour version!

I don't want them bashing her every time I bring her up, them talking shit about her hurts me.

Like FreeMySoul said the woman is almost 60 . If you want Madonna of BA/GS/DWT/CT/RIT/SS or even MDNA I suggest you get one of those time machines .

Would you rather she does a huge choreography / breaks a hip or gets sick and miss Australia again ?

Am happy she is even doing a show . I mean she's 57 and she is singing her heart out for all of us . Am so happy .

Ps . I'm now pumping iron to True Blue for crying out loud !

So happy True Blue is getting again the love it rightfully deserves.

Am re loving it ! True Blue is life !

Like FreeMySoul said the woman is almost 60 . If you want Madonna of BA/GS/DWT/CT/RIT/SS or even MDNA I suggest you get one of those time machines .

Would you rather she does a huge choreography / breaks a hip or gets sick and miss Australia again ?

Am happy she is even doing a show . I mean she's 57 and she is singing her heart out for all of us . Am so happy .

Ps . I'm now pumping iron to True Blue for crying out loud !

Did you people not see her pole dance for holy water?! How is she slowing down?! Fucking Drama Queens!

Did you people not see her pole dance for holy water?! How is she slowing down?! Fucking Drama Queens!

I saw it and love it . Did you read my post ? I mean I love the show from what I saw . I never expected a Madonna of BA era . I want to grow with her as a fan . And you know I don't even mind if she just stands there with nothing but a guitar . Am so grateful to be her fan .

So do read my post properly before getting all fucking dramatic .

I just pondered a bit on The shows theme, love & romance and I do think she executes The motif pretty well. It stars of as love for our icons in good and bad as well as reflects on M's own love for her career and legacy and fighting for it and staying true to herself and not surrendering to e.g corporate powers. Then further validate it by being Madonna, Bitch. Herself! Love for herself! Then moves on to another form of love, religion. You know nuns are married to Jesús and ALL. And its why there's also The pics of Saints in vogue rap etc.

Then we go to literal love and romance, her own personal one. With infactuation, then true love (Sean?) and then The break down of it all and The emptyness even violence. Yet in the end you learned your lesson and feel shiny and new, like a Virgin even...

Then we go to physical form of The subject, I.E, sex..

Then affirming The notion that love is The most important thing, we live for it.

Next we go on a journey of love for different colourful cultures and all but foremost its about The love for her fans from every colourful culture! Hence The fan favourites medley and admiting her fans know who she is (WTG), she is The Rebel Heart.

And The final part explores yet different forms of love, courting, materialism (&golddigger?) one night stands etc maybe marriage? And then ends by telling this is how she views things and isn't unapologetic about it. The final PART could be about other stuff to related to subject... But this is tltr allready :D

Im rambling and Im tired but yeah... :D

Very well said. I was thinking all of this as well.

LOL I'll be on dutch national tv tonight, talking about my Madonna artwork being used in the tour. The biggest dutch late night show is doing an item with me Hahaha, thanks again Madonna! :):D

LOL I'll be on dutch national tv tonight, talking about my Madonna artwork being used in the tour. The biggest dutch late night show is doing an item with me Hahaha, thanks again Madonna! :):D

ja? cool ! welk programma?

I really like the flapper look!

How the hell did she not put Candy Shop on the Celebration greatest hits album? She loves the song so much.

She probably thinks it's one of her biggest and most loved hits :lmao:

That's so cool robster, congratulations!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: