Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

I'm stupid I love True Blue so much I cried. I loved that song so much as a kid and this is like a present. I know it sounds stupid but I feel it that way

not stupid! true blue is honestly not a fave of mine at all but that performance was amazing and moved me

He feels very happy and unique actually, he made a commnet at m infinity

He couldn't sue anyway! It's her song so she owns the copyright! He's infringed that so could make him take all the files down if she wanted.

To get her to play his mix is an amazing gift, I'd say!

I've seen loads of clips but I feel I've seen almost enough now to satisfy my curiosity and wait to see the full show in December.

I just need to see Candy Shop and ITG just to see what they're like.

I'm stupid I love True Blue so much I cried. I loved that song so much as a kid and this is like a present. I know it sounds stupid but I feel it that way

I don't think I can handle watching a video of True Blue from last night now! I'm already in real need of a hug lol. I felt like she brought so many presents of songs I never thought I would hear live.. burning up ! (Edit sorry I'm a flop fan, forgot i almost fainted at it during RIT) Love don't live here anymore so elegantly with Heartbreak City.. :dramatic: Dress You Up :inlove:

Who's That Girl :drama: The poledancing on crosses! I had chills when she climbed and went around ontop of her dancer. Looooove the Da vinci set up.

Someone hold me? Haha

I have issues with her hair. It seems it would be better either colored OR about 6 inches shorter (or both). It just looks very "17 year old girl from Oklahoma going to prom" - especially in LAV.

Perfect for this tour as she's going to Tulsa, Oklahoma in January!

Why did I watch I promised myself I wouldnt. I havent watched it all but ive really cheated. Aggghh.

Im going to save all my comments now till after ive seen it I dont think M would like me to judge her show from youtube clips. It looks exciting, ill cry. There are amazing parts and there is some parts I would give a touch up too. Who am I to say, she knows what shes doing, who wouldve thought she would sing half of those songs? Shes got a smile on her face too! HAPPYDONNA!!!

HAPPYDONNA is life! she could sing along reading out a cook book every other year as HAPPYDONNA and il be there.

Its such a heartwarming show, which is different I could tell you whats going to happen in the past from A-Z on each tour, you have it all planned out in your head. Not this one. In this one it confuses the fuck out of me,she doesnt pay us with dance steps or hold your breath moments. She has shown that she can pay us just as well with chilling out (only a bit - I still couldnt do that 70 times)it gives her a glow, an inner piece and a peace/piece of her heart she has banished from showing live EVER.

I have saved about 5 songs and the last few till I go so I wont know everything. Ahhh id love to say what I would change but I havent properly seen it so ill shut my gob. PS her fucking singing? WHAT??!!! :bows:

I cant wait till December. :)La vie en rose will change on different nights im sure. Theres such a huge list of beautiful ballads she could sing that will make us all faint. In my head during that act (before the encore - not watched that. the people with the sticks from the start would come back, beat her down and win.(few lines from 'the queen') Then she would lie with blood on her face and the fan art would get her back up and she would sing JOA or TAB to finish off the story line before 'coming back'. *faints* I havent seen BIM though I hope its great, im sure it will be. Ughh I want to watch it again. Bloody technology!!!!

Not stupid at all! The same thing happened to me - I cried too. I tend to overlook True Blue the song a little bit and forget how much I loved it as a kid. When I heard she might perform it, I thought it was cool since it'd been so long since she's done it. But I was totally unprepared for the nostalgia it made me feel. All of a sudden I was 10 years old and dancing around my parents living room again.

Fans have uploaded to Youtube every song from the concert in full except for Candy Shop :lmao: What a cunt you are Madonna, we still love you :lmao:

There is actual choreo to Candy Shop though. I hope it surfaces somewhere for completeness.

I cried when "True Blue" came on Periscope last night. Incredible moment. So happy I got to see it "live."

I've watched "True Blue" and "Who's that Girl" probably two dozens times each today. I never thought I'd see her do these songs again :inlove: