Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

To see Madonna so happy. That is what makes this so special for me.

She could have just stood there looking radiant with that stunning smile on her face for 90mins & I would have cried tears of joy.

For me, this tour is all about Madonna; the woman, the mother & our Idol. I love her.

JimmyJimmy has resurfaced on MadonnaTribe and is ripping the show to bits....thank God he was flushed!!!

But she didn't perform Nothing Really Matters or Everybody!!! The show sucks!!!

If ANYONE finds a decent recording of the screens for Rebel Heart, please let me know. I have a hard time finding video or images of my artwork on the screens. I saw them live last night THANK GOD, at least three pieces made it into the show! I just want visual proof to cherish and marvel at. This is sooooooo freaking exciting!!! :D :D :D :D

OMG well done. I've seen a couple of minutes but not seen any of mine. I'll be so disappointed if nothing is used.

Although there is less choreography, I think she's more engaging like in LAV where she's just enjoying it and there's not some big performance piece to watch.

Riverworst is complaining on popjustice

The usual suspects!

I've been reading the glowing reviews and comments here (which is awesome!) but lots of negativity at MadonnaTribe, unfortunately :( Andifeel is doing his best to temper it all, though.

She's so interactive with the crowd. It's so... Strange! But I love it! She has been talking a lot about doing a small scale tour where she gets to talk to the crowd etc. this is just a more grand version of that :)

I don't really understand why everyone's talking about a "scaled back show". I haven't even watched all the performances and I know Its a huge production. The stage is huge, a tilting floor, heart stage, staircase, she comes down in a cage, pole dancing, up in the air on wires at the end, middle of the stage comes up, big screens, moment factory. It's still MASSIVE! There's still soooo much going on. Sure it doesn't have the moving boxes from MDNA or the Intense choreography like on S&S. But it's still a more grand production than S&S and Confessions in my eyes from what I can see.

It's Madonna. It's huge. It's intense. It's awe inducing! It's just different from the last few tours :)

My body is ready for the bluray. Now.

On a side note I m really annoyed I have no heart stage tickets and I'm going to 6 shows. I can't even sell and buy a heart stage ticket cause they're all gone I think! Ugh. I feel like I'm going to miss out on some prime action!

The usual suspects!

I've been reading the glowing reviews and comments here (which is awesome!) but lots of negativity at MadonnaTribe, unfortunately :( Andifeel is doing his best to temper it all, though.

What they hell is their problem?!! Seems like they are bitter fans who can't admit to themselves how wrong their opinions are on M. Idiots!

The more I watch the more I'm starting to like the show, I'm sure once I've seen some decent videos in a few weeks I'll love it!! The biggest problem I think can be said in two words: Jamie King.

Enjoy the show guys.

Imagine being a Janet fan, one costume for the rest of the show, same CD from last time, same choreography.

Imagine being a Britney fan, lip syncing, flailing, lip syncing again.

Imagine being a MooMoo fan, fucked up voice, bloat, rainbows & butterflies.

Our queen could've regurgitated the same shit from previous tours but she doesn't. Because she gives her fans their money's worth. How can you complain about that?

Do we have negative opinions yet ?

I loved the show, and every bit is my favorite which is not usual since there has been always a part of Madonnas show that I hated. But now I feel the positive energy the love she transforms.

But my favorite part of the show is Holy Water !!!!! and of course Candy Shop !

How can people judge before seeing the real, damn show?????? God, how a I hate Internet sometimes.

And by the way: OF COURSE SHE DOESN'T DANCE LIKE SHE USED TO DO. SHE'S 57 FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!!. Ask your mother to do the same and she won't be able to make 1/10 of it...