Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

Oh STFU and go back to the gym grandpa! No strong performances my ass! Like WTF?!

Sorry but I have to agree with ppourhomme80... Yes I've only seen fan clips from YouTube but so far I haven't seen one dance break yet! Songs like bitch I'm Madonna scream for it! All we got got was a fan dance... The breakdown in devil prays is another example.

Something about this show is off I think it's this plus no new remixes of many of the songs (been a fan since confessions so reinvented classics is what I know!) This is my first Madonna show (Australian) and a lot of my friends are coming with me and I wanted them to see the dancing show stopper Madonna! I don't want them saying "the show was good but Kylie last year was just as good", I wanted them to be blown away!

I guess I shouldn't fully judge till we get some decnet videos tho.

Okay guys, i started watching the show thanks to the magic of periscope and I just had to stop by LFL. It was all too much! I was tearing up and thanking the universe for such a gift she is for all of us!

And the setlist... WOW! She is on point this tour and I don't have any complaints. Sure, some of my favorite songs didn't even made the rumoured list but insted we got some amazing tunes that we didn't hear in a really long time. I don't know, I guess some people just like to find always somethin to complain about, but I don't understand that attitude. We're witnessing the LAST pop icon in all her glory in an era that has given us so much! Why don't you just enjoy this moment and be grateful that there is still someone this majestic still alive?

Anyway, thank you Madonna for staying true to who you are! I can not wait to experience this show live in 3 months! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

So glad you are back posting again Raf. Always love your passion and excitement.

Sorry but I have to agree with ppourhomme80... Yes I've only seen fan clips from YouTube but so far I haven't seen one dance break yet! Songs like bitch I'm Madonna scream for it! All we got got was a fan dance... The breakdown in devil prays is another example.

Something about this show is off I think it's this plus no new remixes of many of the songs (been a fan since confessions so reinvented classics is what I know!) This is my first Madonna show (Australian) and a lot of my friends are coming with me and I wanted them to see the dancing show stopper Madonna! I don't want them saying "the show was good but Kylie last year was just as good", I wanted them to be blown away!

How can you seriously compare Madonna to Kylie ? Heaven forbid.

Maybe this show doesn't have as many show stopping dance numbers as previous tours but u need to look at the bigger picture and focus on the performance and Madonna herself. The woman is nearly 60 years old give her a break. We are not speaking of a 35 year old Madonna anymore we must all evolve and appreciate what she is presenting to us. I think this will be her last tour of this scale so enjoy it for what it is.

I also feel like this is RIT 2.0, seems like she may be trying to warm up with the public again. She's not in the best light atm, so this show might be an attempt to fix that. Smart women. If that's the case I'm all abord for Confessions 2.0!

I dont think it has to do with her age she killed it in all promos this year. Maybe she just wanted change

A short promo tour is different from a full fledged tour so age could be a factor as well. Not saying she can't just would be a lot to handle night after night. I want a healthy, strong and happy Madonna on stage we've already seen plenty out of breath exhausted Madonna.

A short promo tour is different from a full fledged tour so age could be a factor as well. Not saying she can't just would be a lot to handle night after night. I want a healthy, strong and happy Madonna on stage we've already seen plenty out of breath exhausted Madonna.

Remember on MDNA? She was done and getting sicker and sicker by the time she went to Brazil. We don't want that ever again! Especially since now she's ending the tour in Australia!

Remember on MDNA? She was done and getting sicker and sicker by the time she went to Brazil. We don't want that ever again! Especially since now she's ending the tour in Australia!

Exactly! We want and want and want out of this woman at the end of the day she's only human and yes nearly 60.

God I'm so hyped!! From what I can tell, the tour is pretty much very different to what she has done before, no?

I have to say though, I'm VERY happy about that! I was expecting a MDNA Part 2, with lots of choreos, big production, and 1000 dancers always surrounding M - which would have been alright for me too, but it also would have meant a rather anonymous show.

This time around though the show feels much more INTIMATE!!! Yes, that's the word which describes it the best IMO. It's not about the big choreos, big production now. This time she didn't provide us a movie-type of show like MDNA or Confessions or DWT. This time she's much closer to the actual audience. The production doesn't swallow her up this time, SHE is the focus on many performances, and she alone - which we can see best with La Vie En Rose or Like A Virgin. It's her and the audience, the fans this time!! SHE is in the spotlight, for everyone to adore. And to be honest, I can't complain about that AT ALL.

If there's a tour slightly similar to this one, then I would say it's both RIT and S&S / WTG (which basically is the S&S of the 80's, without the crow vox). However she's not repeating the mistakes of these tours. She's not giving us uninspired karaoke versions like she did with RIT and she's not murdering her songs either and tarnishing her live legacy like she did with many perfs from S&S (Human Nature, Hung Up, Borderline...).

Yes this is not Madonna, the mega-dancer, the one with the perfectly-planned big production, the scandalous troublemaker this time around. This time it's the carefree and HAPPY (!!!) Madonna. The fan and audience orientated Madonna. AND...The showgirl Madonna! Because she owns the stage this time! It's not the stage owning her. She is prancing around, like she did in the very first TV performances of the golden 80's. She is belting out her emotions, giving deeply heartfelt performances this time around, like she hasn't for quite some time now.

And yes, THIS is the show I've actually wanted. It's different to what we had the last time. It's yet another stage persona of hers. Thank you Madonna!!! :thumbsup:

+1

God I'm so hyped!! From what I can tell, the tour is pretty much very different to what she has done before, no?

I have to say though, I'm VERY happy about that! I was expecting a MDNA Part 2, with lots of choreos, big production, and 1000 dancers always surrounding M - which would have been alright for me too, but it also would have meant a rather anonymous show.

This time around though the show feels much more INTIMATE!!! Yes, that's the word which describes it the best IMO. It's not about the big choreos, big production now. This time she didn't provide us a movie-type of show like MDNA or Confessions or DWT. This time she's much closer to the actual audience. The production doesn't swallow her up this time, SHE is the focus on many performances, and she alone - which we can see best with La Vie En Rose or Like A Virgin. It's her and the audience, the fans this time!! SHE is in the spotlight, for everyone to adore. And to be honest, I can't complain about that AT ALL.

If there's a tour slightly similar to this one, then I would say it's both RIT and S&S / WTG (which basically is the S&S of the 80's, without the crow vox). However she's not repeating the mistakes of these tours. She's not giving us uninspired karaoke versions like she did with RIT and she's not murdering her songs either and tarnishing her live legacy like she did with many perfs from S&S (Human Nature, Hung Up, Borderline...).

Yes this is not Madonna, the mega-dancer, the one with the perfectly-planned big production, the scandalous troublemaker this time around. This time it's the carefree and HAPPY (!!!) Madonna. The fan and audience orientated Madonna. AND...The showgirl Madonna! Because she owns the stage this time! It's not the stage owning her. She is prancing around, like she did in the very first TV performances of the golden 80's. She is belting out her emotions, giving deeply heartfelt performances this time around.

And yes, THIS is the show I've actually wanted. It's different to what we had the last time. It's yet another stage persona of hers.Thank you Madonna!!! :thumbsup:

Beautifully said! :-)

Enjoy the show guys.

Imagine being a Janet fan, one costume for the rest of the show, same CD from last time, same choreography.

Imagine being a Britney fan, lip syncing, flailing, lip syncing again.

Imagine being a MooMoo fan, fucked up voice, bloat, rainbows & butterflies.

Our queen could've regurgitated the same shit from previous tours but she doesn't. Because she gives her fans their money's worth. How can you complain about that?

FLUSH!!!!!

Doing my. Dr L non traditional promo showing clips to people at work . Two ladies have just purchased £110 O2 seats in the heavens based on true blue and LAV

:wow:

Doing my. Dr L non traditional promo showing clips to people at work . Two ladies have just purchased £110 O2 seats in the heavens based on true blue and LAV

:wow:

Keep doing the lord's work :vogue:

Enjoy the show guys.

Imagine being a Janet fan, one costume for the rest of the show, same CD from last time, same choreography.

Our queen could've regurgitated the same shit from previous tours but she doesn't. Because she gives her fans their money's worth. How can you complain about that?

AMEN!

Enjoy the show guys.

We are the luckiest fans for sure. She always always gives us her best.