Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

SHE LOOKED AMAZING BEUATIFUL SEXIEST AND I LOVE THE POSTIVITY AND LOVE SHE IS THE QUEEN ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

There is so much going on in that intro video...and it carries into the backgrounds for Iconic itself during performance. Very Confessions in that way.

I look forward to all the interpretations of the show...especially that opening and Iconic.

The "Icon" trapped, the police figures (police state), the arrival of her as a warrior in contrast to the 'Icon', the calling of her army, the beating of the icon, the execution of the icon at the end of iconic.... so much to figure out!!!!!!!!

Just going through all the clips. It's amazing! Music, True Blue, Dress You Up, Material Girl, LDLHA...

I love how LAV she's doing a lot of the original moves from the TV appearances!

She really seems to be embracing her old songs. The slower versions seem to work too!

It seems much more 'fun' than MDNA.

I knew it was going to be a very digestible and carefree show. There was no way she could do 2 back to back tours like MDNA. That was such an icy, aggressive, angry show. And nothing will ever top it for me. But tours like this for Madonna are essential. It's like her way of showing people that she can still scale back and do "for the masses" tour, and yet hold the entire arena in the palm of her hand better than anyone else.

After Confessions she did Sticky & Sweet; this is like the same situation.

I can actually see this being her best grossing tour under different circumstances.

is that her new boyfriend? (the one who touches her a lot in true blue and did LAV/LS with her on MDNA and LDLHA on rebel heart?) its probably just for show but I think they would make a cute couple. (and he doesn't look dumb for once)