Setlist

motherandfather03

Bah blah blah blah.. how can any of you who haven't been to the show criticise it based on low quality clips? Seriously. Just wait until you've seen it and stop ruining it for yourself & everyone else.

Indeed

Bah blah blah blah.. how can any of you who haven't been to the show criticise it based on low quality clips? Seriously. Just wait until you've seen it and stop ruining it for yourself & everyone else.

Theres hd clips of the show by now tho. I never saw ex. s&s live but based on videos only i think its amazing. But i get what you mean its never the same as being there.

Theres hd clips of the show by now tho. I never saw ex. s&s live but based on videos only i think its amazing. But i get what you mean its never the same as being there.

Again how can you or anyone for that matter judge an entire concert - be it the setlist, or costumes or whatever - based on clips? I don't get it.

And you can't compare the idiocy that's happening at the moment based on some clips to other past tours that have had DVD releases and were professionally filmed where the ENTIRE concert could be viewed and assessed.

Some Madonna fans really are the absolute worst. Her harshest critics aren't the media or the press, sometimes it's her own fans and I personally find that disgusting - especially when it's done the way it has been over the past few days. :thumbsdown:

Thankfully it's only a minority of people here. But as a Moderator here, I will not stand for it. Let's make that clear here and now.

:thumbsup: Spot on. Everyone that has been to the concert have been raving about it and even admitting to loving the songs they were worried about. It looked amazing on low quality fan videos so imagine it live.

That's another reason why I don't watch YouTube or periscope. I want this to be special. I'd rather be surprised whether it's good (or bad).

The show looks great from what I've seen, I especially love that she sings Love Don't Live Here Anymore, definitely one of my all time favourites of hers. The only thing I'd change would be to have Who's That Girl be sung more upbeat, as I loved the late 80s sound of the original.