Setlist

motherandfather03

Iconic (Video Introduction) (Spoken verse from SECRETPROJECTREVOLUTION)
Iconic
Bitch I'm Madonna
Burning Up
Holy Water/Vogue
Devil Pray
Messiah (Ghosttown Video Footage Interlude)
Body Shop
True Blue
Deeper and Deeper
HeartBreakCity/Love Don't Live Here Anymore
Like a Virgin
S.E.X. (Erotica video backdrop) (Elements of Justify My Love)
Living For Love
La Isla Bonita
Dress You Up/Into The Groove/Everybody/Lucky Star (Medley)
Who's That Girl
Rebel Heart
Illuminati (Interlude)
Music (Get Stupid excerpt)
Candy Shop
Material Girl
La Vie En Rose
Unapologetic Bitch
Holiday

Edited by SpringwoodSlasher

THIS IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE! In this show we're getting to hear at least parts of the following songs...

from Rebel Heart:
Living For Love
Devil Pray
Unapologetic Bitch
Illuminati
Bitch I'm Madonna
Iconic
HeartBreakCity
Body Shop
Holy Water
S.E.X.
Messiah
Rebel Heart

from THE back catalog:
Everybody
Burning Up
Holiday
Lucky Star
Like a Virgin
Material Girl
Into The Groove
Dress You Up
Love Don't Live Here Anymore
True Blue
La Isla Bonita
Who's That Girl
Vogue
Justify My Love

Erotica
Deeper and Deeper
Music
Candy Shop
Give It 2 Me

Heartbeat

plus!
La Vie En Rose

Does anyone have any theories as to why ghosttown wasn't performed? Do you think it could replace the French song down the track?

I can picture her standing in the middle of that raised platform belting it out with the crowd singing along!

Does anyone have any theories as to why ghosttown wasn't performed? Do you think it could replace the French song down the track?

I can picture her standing in the middle of that raised platform belting it out with the crowd singing along!

i can see La Vie en Rose working only for french speaking audiences. I can't imagine US or asian audiences singing along to it.

No complains with the set list, I love it...

although...

I'm gonna miss Hold Tight as shown in the making of the Tour.

And I was hoping for a rave performance of Addicted.

Also surprised that GT wasn't include, but hey as humanracin said, we have all the TV performances. I hope they will include them in the DVD/Blu-Ray :laugh:

No ghost Town but body shop is included.. So I'm happy. Dress you up and who's that girl? ... Dead...

The lack of Joan Of Arc and Ghosttown is so sad !

Joan Of Arc seemed to be made for an epic and dramatic middle age scenario with Madge disapearing through the flames. When I first listen to RH album I was sure that the Middle Age/Game Of Throne theme would be included in the show. Same for the apocalyptic theme of Ghosttown. I hope she will perform it in Europe...
A Revolution of Love experience would have been so great for that show...

I'm also a little bit disappointed by the presence of Body Shop and Candy Shop.

But after all, the setlist satisfy me even if it seem a little bit out of order. I woud have closed the show with BIM for instance ...

I love the setlist but I do miss Ghosttown (I don't understand why it is not there !!) and Hold Tight.

I wanted the original Living For Love so much...

Not in love with Burning Up that way.

But I'll get over it, the setlist is great. Strong Rebel Heart presence and nostagic acts as well. Perfect !

#NoGhosttown #NoHoldTight

I bet something happened along the way and M decided to scrap both totally.

But hey LAV was replaced by LS last time.

#NoGhosttown #NoHoldTight

I bet something happened along the way and M decided to scrap both totally.

But hey LAV was replaced by LS last time.

Do we even know they were rehearsed? Neither of them were teased by her, nor News of M ever mentioned them.

Love Spent did not replace LAV, only at one show I think, they were performed together most of the time.

First: "Omg Madonna just does new songs and she doesn't do any of her old hits and wow can't she sing anything from the 80s I hate her"

Now: "ugh why isn't Ghosttown there! Where's Hold Tight?! Why isn't she doing any of the new songs"

She can never win can she?

:newspaper:

Do we even know they were rehearsed? Neither of them were teased by her, nor News of M ever mentioned them.

You may be right. ;(

First: "Omg Madonna just does new songs and she doesn't do any of her old hits and wow can't she sing anything from the 80s I hate her"

Now: "ugh why isn't Ghosttown there! Where's Hold Tight?! Why isn't she doing any of the new songs"

She can never win can she?

:newspaper:

:lmao: bitch she's madonna. She does whatever she wants.

UB is the only song that seems out of place!

I don't know... it fits the beggining of the show...not the end.

Everything else is just PERFECT!!!!!

Hmm I thought BIM and Burning Up were out of place after Iconic, but tbh all the songs in the first section are like their own sections, it's odd to explain idk

i can see La Vie en Rose working only for french speaking audiences. I can't imagine US or asian audiences singing along to it.

This makes sense. La Vie en Rose is great, but I was looking forward to Ghosttown and Joan of Arc. Maybe the two will be interchanged for the US and the would-be Asian dates...? I mean she sang LVR sitting down. She can do that with GT and JOA.