Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT - quick summary & information only.

Nonoka

Can anyone specify which points she made a speech during the show or spoke extensively to the audience? I want to try to grab video/audio of these at my shows. Thanks!

Around WTG and Rebel Heart I think

What song was that Instagram pic she shared with the wig/glasses a while back? I thought it'd be for the SEX interlude (haven't watched any videos)

We speculated that it was supposed to be in S.E.X however it wasnt. Either delayd editing or just cut of.. Time will tell :)

Guys please try to keep your reviews / personal impressions of the show to the other threads! I think everyone of us loves reading what other members think of the show but this thread here is really only for asking and posting information. Let's keep it this way so everyone of us can still get quick access to everything we'd like to know. Thanks :)

Guest eroticerotic

is there a Rockabilly Segment in HQ and in full?

a Like A Virgin in HQ in full?

also the Holy Water/Vogue in HQ in full?

The Flapper Section in HQ and in full?

Couldn't find on Google

We speculated that it was supposed to be in S.E.X however it wasnt. Either delayd editing or just cut of.. Time will tell :)

It's there, but it's on screen for just a few seconds.

Can anyone specify which points she made a speech during the show or spoke extensively to the audience? I want to try to grab video/audio of these at my shows. Thanks!

before Rebel Heart is the longest, but she talks also before True Blue, Who's that girl, La vie en rose, end of Unapologetic Bitch.