Rebel Heart Tour press reports, reviews, videos & pictures

Apples388

Cuz I'm stuck working I'm Alabama and have to give up my tickets.I am 18 hrs away.

Sorry to hear that :(

I'm trying like hell. Pulling double shifts to make it there tho. *fingers crossed* I have till the 23rd to get outta here..

a horrible negative review from La Presse : http://www.lapresse.ca/arts/musique/critiques-de-concerts/201509/10/01-4899183-madonna-au-centre-bell-plusieurs-deceptions.php

:(

that idiot actually mentions THREE times in her review that Madonna is 57.

It's sad how it's usually female "journalists" doing this kind of article.

The best pic I've seen so far. Just WOW

I agree. I'm putting it on my Facebook. Love it!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Evening Standard had a pic of M in samurai outfit and stating that she kicked off the tour to sold out crowd and advertised the London shows

Guest Rachelle of London

Good Morning Britain just ran a report of the Montreal show, sorry I didn't get the beginning they were talking about how fab she looks and how great the album is and how it's sold so well.

Here's what I captured the rest about

I think you mean Let it Will Be

No I mean Like It Or Not from Confessions Tour. One of my fav performances of her. ever.

It is strange how the general public thinks she is Madonna because of the props, dancers, big dance numbers, but for me really she excells when she dances alone. Her charisma and personality and strengh and fabulousness then really stand out. From Nobody Knows Me trough Like It Or NOt to what it looks like Like A Virgin, those performances are among her very best!