Rebel Heart Tour press reports, reviews, videos & pictures

Apples388

All these 5 stars reviews are making me both super excited and nervous. I mean she's coming to some Asian nations for the very first time the expectations are already high here but these kinda reviews make them even much higher. I hope she still gets pumped up by the end of the tour and kicks everybody's ass here as well!

:clap::clap::clap:

Queen of Asia

I'm floored by this assembly line of stellar reviews. She's had acclaimed tours before but these are consistently really giving her the full respect she deserves highly praising her artistry and vocals. :clap:

I'm so happy about the praise she's getting for her vocal delivery too :inlove: And equally happy Madonna is someone who can do an MDNA and a RH Tour both effortlessly. I appreciate both types of shows and applaude her for her incredible versatility and stamina

She thoroughly deserves the fan love, critic accolades and all those wagons of cash this tour will net her between tickets and merchandise

I see it coming. When Madonna arrives in Italy and Vatican will go nuts and critize her :laugh:

Yes I can already see that happening too :chuckle:

Pity they seem to be untroubled to hold themselves accountable for paedophilia and money laundering activities. Also, paying taxes for the wealthiest organisation/business in the world is of secondary importance next to Madonna's threatening Pole NUNS

Too bad that a peninsula that produced Dante, Boccaccio (hello Chaucer), Petrarca, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Giordano Bruno, Galileo we have been reduced to extreme provincial poorness. Of course the Roman Catholic Church has navigated through this very peninsula for 2000 years and found a way to survive in it and to this day it's still standing very strong, at the expense of the development and well being of its inhabitants

I sure hope the catholic church in Manila will not cause any trouble , As you know the Philippines is the only majority catholic country in Asia. I for one am RC but having said that they were silent about GaGa except for some rallies held near the venue by hardline religious group

Guest CzarnaWisnia

sorry if posted already :rotfl:

nypost

Devout Catholics outraged over Madonna’s nun costume

By Richard Johnson

September 16, 2015 | 7:15pm

Madonna is continuing to antagonize devout Catholics on her latest tour.

Singing “Holy Water,” the ageless pop star strips off her skirt to reveal a skimpy nun’s habit — and starts to pole dance. Then, her dancers act out the Last Supper, with Madonna in the central role as Jesus.

Bill Donohue of the Catholic League said mocking Catholics is Madonna’s “last refuge as she struggles to avoid becoming an entertainment has-been. For her and her fans, apparently, Catholic-bashing is the one thing that never gets old.”

Madge plays Madison Square Garden Wednesday and Thursday and Barclays Center in Brooklyn Saturday.

if M's a has-been, can you imagine how overdone the catholic Church is?

i was curious and looked @ the other shore.. they seem happy she's getting love as well.

Like Manson said... they love you when you're on all the covers. When you're not then they love another.

I have some trouble grasping that MDNA tour wasn't as successful and loved? Sorry I didn't read all global news then, but even that she was predictably deemed controversial with a little nudity to me the show was so amazing and I thought also sold out. I loved the dark parts, but also the light parts. To me it was more inspiring and giving than Sticky and Sweet even though chance would have it S&S is the only Madonna show I have seen more than once, I saw it three times with both legs included.

It's a little puzzling to me that RHT is thought so different, though I love it so much from what I have grasped and adore the reception but the only thing that really seems different this time from other tours is her warm connection with the audience. Still I felt she did connect in a similar way (only with less talking) in RIT. She dedicated Crazy For You to all her old fans that always have been with her.

And I don't know which other shore you are talking about. :)

I have some trouble grasping that MDNA tour wasn't as successful and loved? Sorry I didn't read all global news then, but even that she was predictably deemed controversial with a little nudity to me the show was so amazing and I thought also sold out. I loved the dark parts, but also the light parts. To me it was more inspiring and giving than Sticky and Sweet even though chance would have it S&S is the only Madonna show I have seen more than once, I saw it three times with both legs included.

It's a little puzzling to me that RHT is thought so different, though I love it so much from what I have grasped and adore the reception but the only thing that really seems different this time from other tours is her warm connection with the audience. Still I felt she did connect in a similar way (only with less talking) in RIT. She dedicated Crazy For You to all her old fans that always have been with her.

And I don't know which other shore you are talking about. :)

"warm connection with the audience" is what is making this tour a success. Also a set list and her superb vocals to add to the success. :)

"warm connection with the audience" is what is making this tour a success. Also a set list and her superb vocals to add to the success. :)

Of course I agree :) I guess I often haven't bothered with the press when they have been negative before, because ALL her shows have been spectacular. But I do see all these things, and I love that RHT is off to such an overwhelming success both with fans and press.

stockholm is sold out (45,000)

If only Oslo had had a decent venue, she might have come to Norway :cries: I told my friend after MDNA in Oslo that I don't think she will return because of the lousy Telenor arena. But at least we got to celebrate her birthday with white cut out hearts ❤️