Rebel Heart Tour press reports, reviews, videos & pictures

Apples388

Hang on i wasn't thowing shade at Madonna at all!!

Was just pointing out that she was the first to do stadium shows....im beyond pleased she's chosen to do a more intermert show and there are so many wonderful moments on RHT!

I thought MDNA in stadiums was awful....especially at Hyde Park it just didn't work at all.

Mdna was a tricky show to be honest

In my view its the show with most TV / Awards type pf performances, which were amazing ,very detail oriented and looked great on camera but did not engage the audience outside the triangle.

With RH the opposite, the big stage, and the focus on her and her voice works much better in a live setting

Im sorry but you totally mistaken. Those are full live vocals. Heavy autotune on parts but absolutely and clearly live. (Seemed to use less autotune/vocoder in NY shows in Body Shop btw. )

Check again. Body Shop vocals are way too fast and she's doing a choreography, those are not live vocals, like most of the Rebel Heart songs.

6. Madonna really hates Take a Bow.

I understand Madonna, that she avoids to sing lines like:

Take a bow, the night is over

This masquerade is getting older

Light are low, the curtains down

There's no one here

(There's no one here, there's no one in the crowd)

Say your lines but do you feel them

Do you mean what you say when there's no one around (no one around)

Watching you, watching me, one lonely star

(One lonely star you don't know who you are)

The haters and tabloids are waiting for this moment... :blush:

VIDEO ARCHIVE | LIVE with Kelly and Michael

Not sure if this was posted (or if the link will work)...but love the way Kelly gushes about M!!

After clicking link, check 2nd video on list "Madonna touched Kelly"?!

Edited by todsmod

tumblr_nv2gzzIvd71qls92lo1_540.jpg

That outfit is amazing and I love the layered transition from the Iconic entrance robe to Holy Water/Vogue

So happy that Madonna is making the front pages everywhere this tour stops

And that she's getting rave reviews from fans and press alike throughout

Check again. Body Shop vocals are way too fast and she's doing a choreography, those are not live vocals, like most of the Rebel Heart songs.

No, you are totally wrong on this line was pointed outby others too.

oh even lapressed changed their mind?

That's not exactly the same thing. It's the same website but there's a newspaper in Mtl called La Presse and there is one in Qc City called Le Soleil. It's just that they share the same website...

As others have pointed out, you don't know what you're talking about. I was in the front row, and I could hear her singing during Iconic, HW, BIM and Body Shop...it's pretty obvious anyway. There was a backing track for some, but the bulk was live and vocodered. Anyone who says otherwise either has no clue, didn't actually watch the show, or is just trying to start nonsense.

bitch im madonna & vogue seem lip synched. (singing a few words on top sometimes) i think everything else is live

Everything is live except the first part of Vogue and Living for Love. The backing track on Bitch I'm Madonna is just really really loud. She should really re-record LFL because the first part sounds significantly worse, and then her live vocals come in and are AMAZING.

bitch im madonna & vogue seem lip synched. (singing a few words on top sometimes) i think everything else is live

Yes,btw someone posted the pro-shot footage from Quebec that was used for the press and M's vocals in BIM were louder than I noticed before.

Everything is live except the first part of Vogue and Living for Love. The backing track on Bitch I'm Madonna is just really really loud. She should really re-record LFL because the first part sounds significantly worse, and then her live vocals come in and are AMAZING.

i don't get why she can't just sing that part in living for love or why she wants vocal effects. people know you can't sing that way (with autotune) anyway so they appreciate it more to hear a live voice than something autotune

i don't get why she can't just sing that part in living for love or why she wants vocal effects. people know you can't sing that way (with autotune) anyway so they appreciate it more to hear a live voice than something autotune

It's because the verses of Living For Love is really low for her vocals. It's hard if she's moving around and singing these deep vocals and sounding articulate at the same time.

Rebel Heart also features really low vocals but she's standing still with a guitar so it's easier for her to sing in her lower chest register.

i have only seen snippets from this tour cause i wanna experience it all live in november and december. i just saw la vie en rose, iconic, holiday and burning up. and i noticed that the backing track on burning up (from the pro shots) is really loud. does it sound like this in the arena itself?

i love she's getting soi much positivity! she deserves it after f*cking thirty + years.

love it!!