Rebel Heart Tour press reports, reviews, videos & pictures

Apples388

You just want to hug her sometimes she seems so vulnerable

awwwww. I don't usually see her as a person to cry she's so strong. but these pics remind me of "joan of arc:

she cried during ghosttwon

12038206_899428306805955_826657691116950

12004109_899428293472623_736025874776172

Actually it was AFTER Ghosttown. She was so overwhelmed & touched by the prolonged thunderous ovation she got after the song. It was so spontaneous & unexpected.

By the way, this show must be her longest-running so far, no? I've got a LQ audio file of the full first show in Montreal, and it's slightly over 120 mins - and that was before Ghosttown was even added :)

This tour has, in a certain unexplainable way, become very nostalgic with the fans. I see so many comments about how they first discovered or saw one of her tours or what song took them to a place of memories. The tour to me is like a reunion or homecoming. Ive been to 4 of her tours and I can't remember ever hearing or reading about others confession of crying and smiling so much as with the Rebel Heart tour. I know I have.

At least one great thing we can take away from this.

Madonna is going to reach a point one day where she wont be able to do these lavish dance routines and productions (maybe when she is like 90 :lol:) but this show just goes to show how much she can STILL connect with a crowd on such an intense level just sitting or standing there playing a guitar as those numbers have gotten some of the biggest reactions.

She mentioned how sometimes she thinks about doing a scaled back show one day where that's what she does. Sits there and plays guitar. Tells stories. I think that would be awesome. Those are some of her best moments when she is on stage. When its just her connecting with the crowd or having off the cuff banter with people in the audience.

At least one great thing we can take away from this.

Madonna is going to reach a point one day where she wont be able to do these lavish dance routines and productions (maybe when she is like 90 :lol:) but this show just goes to show how much she can STILL connect with a crowd on such an intense level just sitting or standing there playing a guitar as those numbers have gotten some of the biggest reactions.

She mentioned how sometimes she thinks about doing a scaled back show one day where that's what she does. Sits there and plays guitar. Tells stories. I think that would be awesome. Those are some of her best moments when she is on stage. When its just her connecting with the crowd or having off the cuff banter with people in the audience.

Hell, yes. It's like she's getting the last joke on people who have always said she can't sing (THE stupidest myth of all time) with the greatest crowd reactions coming from her more stripped down vocal showcases.

She truly can do it all.

Hell, yes. It's like she's getting the last joke on people who have always said she can't sing (THE stupidest myth of all time) with the greatest crowd reactions coming from her more stripped down vocal showcases.

She truly can do it all.

Exactly. People have said forever that her shows are only good because she has so much going on around her to distract from her lack of a singing voice. Of course we always knew this was bullshit.

Whether she is dancing around, or just sitting there singing, the bitch still has that IT factor that resonates with people around the globe. So her detractors can just sit their asses down on this one.

Exactly. People have said forever that her shows are only good because she has so much going on around her to distract from her lack of a singing voice. Of course we always knew this was bullshit.

Whether she is dancing around, or just sitting there singing, the bitch still has that IT factor that resonates with people around the globe. So her detractors can just sit their asses down on this one.

Amen to this!!!!

Guest bluejean

Okay so I CAVED and watched some YouTube videos. Spoiler free my ass. Oh well :lmao:

But jesus looks like an amazing show. Can't wait to see her in the flesh October 5th!

Her voice during this tour is just amazing.

This :clap: :clap:

Which reminds me of that jaded Morrissey: "I'd like to see MCDonna sing Edith Piaf with just one light on" :rolleyes:

He certainly got his wish granted and both fans and critics alike loved it and applauded her for it

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/469248/morrissey-talks-label-drama-book-gaga-madonna

I say without bitterness that it is nothing new. I like the idea of women who are in full control, but I am tired of seeing singers who cannot deliver a song without the aide of seven hundred and fifty frenzied dancers assuming the erotic. It is actually fraudulent, and the exact opposite of erotic.

Edith Piaf was seven inches high, always wore a modest black dress, and sang without stage sets or lights, and her voice roared above the wind, with the most incredible powers of communication. I'd like to see McDonna [Madonna] attempt that.

This :clap: :clap:

Which reminds me of that jaded Morrissey: "I'd like to see MCDonna sing Edith Piaf with just one light on" :rolleyes:

He certainly got his wish granted and both fans and critics alike loved it and applauded he for it

Madonna can do it all. She is a beautiful vocalist who puts so much feeling into her songs. Those screaming banshees who shout and show off their vocal ranges can't hold a candle to her - yes as a singer and as a stage entertainer. Plus her charisma, dancing, artistry and vision is above any pop star EVER. About time, she got the respect and accolades that she has always deserved.

http://www.slantmagazine.com/house/article/10-things-i-learned-at-madonnas-rebel-heart-tour/P2

10. …But she’s still the greatest performer of our time.

“It's lonely at the top, but it ain't crowded,” Madonna quipped, tongue in cheek, during a jazz-infused version of “Music.” As far back as 1990's iconic, game-changing Blond Ambition Tour, her shows have always been theatrical, blending traditional rock-concert tropes with narrative storytelling; Rebel Heart, though, takes it to another level, equal parts Cirque du Soleil, Broadway musical, and burlesque—an immersive experience that redefines the meaning of maximalism.

I happened to watch the first part of Wendy Williams show ( please don't ask me why I was watching. Channel surfer here) and she says she loves Madonna and that the tour is getting rave reviews. The audience was with her and applauded. Wendy went on to mention Sean in the audience and she hopes that they should get back together. Isn't Wendy dishing her most of the time from what others say?. Anyway it was a good plug for the tour.