Rebel Heart Tour press reports, reviews, videos & pictures

Apples388

Did i miss the part she published on Instagram from the Steven Klein iconic video or it's really not in it ?

I haven't seen it either. Maybe it was just a mockup as the final result looks much more polished

the Steven K instagram video is there while she performs

close to the end of the song the statue , first carried on on the altar by wannabes , s brought down and destroied

Do you guys remember when she was on Ellen for the MDNA tour and she said the show started late because she was so busy just preparing for the show and for how brutal it was?

Well I guess one reason she actually starts on time this tour is the lack of all those preparation because the choreography isn't as intense!

Just my little conspiracy theory

Do you guys remember when she was on Ellen for the MDNA tour and she said the show started late because she was so busy just preparing for the show and for how brutal it was?

Well I guess one reason she actually starts on time this tour is the lack of all those preparation because the choreography isn't as intense!

Yep and she said she was superstitious about making every technical aspect working perfectly backstage(the elevating stages,the motel stage,etc).While they're fun and they have their place,I'd rather have her focus more on the music this time around

Guy was probably alerted to all the complaints on Ticketmaster for MDNA

I don't think lateness was a problem for MDNA at the beginning of the tour either, but hopefully this time she and the scheduling will hold up a little better. :)

I think this tour she left all the room for realness and thats exactly what i wanna see after 2 world stopper tours. I wanna get on stage with her how epic would that be!!!😍

Perhaps, but being 2Hours late on stage when people have paid a lot of money to see you is just plain wrong, no matter how good the show is!

Unless there was an emergency she should of been on stage it was just plain rude....

....I don't think she'll be late on any of the new dates this time, she seems so grateful on stage, it's a warmer and lighter Madonna with very little pretence on the stage.....I'd be surprised if she leaves her fans waiting hours this time round.

'' In a recent interview the Portuguese model revealed that Kevin Sampaio did other work with Madonna.

"We worked together recently on another project and will be released soon. We spent much time together, so just to know each other better."

Yes I know that this issue has nothing to do, but I can not create post so I'm showing.

'' In a recent interview the Portuguese model revealed that Kevin Sampaio did other work with Madonna.
"We worked together recently on another project and will be released soon. We spent much time together, so just to know each other better."
Yes I know that this issue has nothing to do, but I can not create post so I'm showing.

OMG the Madonna year will never end! Miley (and Diplo?) also talked about a collab with M a few months ago... :drama:

http://caras.sapo.pt/famosos/2015-09-12-Kevin-Sampaio-fala-de-Madonna-E-sensacional-muito-humana

what did madonna and Kevin sampio do together mmmmm