Rebel Heart Tour press reports, reviews, videos & pictures

Apples388

why didn't she star on Chicago the movie Musical?

Out of solidarity with Goldie Hawn who was considered too old at some point to play Roxie Hart. At least that is one of the rumors.

But I think Rob Marshall (the director) doesn't like Madonna. The sad thing is that I think to remember that Bob Fosse was a fan.

Guest MDNAMadonna

I love the fact that almost all the reviews are saying this is the happiest they've seen her on tour. And she's starting shows on time hopefully this continues until the tour ends

My own little press moment, haha. Because of my drawings being used in the show I got invited to the #1 dutch late night talk show RTL Late Night to talk about the experience. It's all in dutch, but I thought I'd share it anyway haha!

My own little press moment, haha. Because of my drawings being used in the show I got invited to the #1 dutch late night talk show RTL Late Night to talk about the experience. It's all in dutch, but I thought I'd share it anyway haha!

That's incredible congratulations!! Love your drawings. Well deserved!!

lovely! :)

Congratulations!!! :)

I love how excited suedehead is, youre contagious! Loved that robster interview and watched it all even if i didnt understand a single word. You come off as very professional in your amazing art and in that interview

Wow!!! So happy for you Robster! You've grown up so much from the MMad days.😍 😉

Omg that's so cool :wow: