Rebel Heart Tour press reports, reviews, videos & pictures

Apples388

Thank you guys, everything is going so well. These threads are helping me so much since some of my stupid Facebook contacts keep saying the album is a flop, that she's now downgrading from stadiums to arenas, that she's a mommy, etc.

Really I can't even argue with them and their logic but it does make me so mad.

So when I come here and look to all the joy and rave reviews I just feel like I just got home :laugh:

These threads are helping me so much since some of my stupid Facebook contacts keep saying the album is a flop, that she's now downgrading from stadiums to arenas, that she's a mommy:

You know you can always tell those people she has 800 milli and could have a country as a performing venue if she wanted to. But i bet they already know, since shes the most famous woman in the world. Who were these fb people again?

Exactly, thanks Madoner, you know what I mean... One of them said she was in decadence and well the irony, he is actually unemployed right now.

I'm dying rn. Where are the news videos? Like Associated PRess/CNN etc. I like the B-roll footage from the arena.

I really didn't know what to expect after MDNA cuz I was so obsessed with that show, but I'm totally in love with EVERYTHING!!! I wanna wear the mod costume and the matador costume the most tbqh. :1251:

And yes I'm currently constructing a crucifix srtripper pole for my parlor so I can do private perfs for people and tell people I choreographed them myself when its really just a copy of Holy Water Rebel Heart Tour?

but gaga ur album isnt even out yet

I just watched La Isla Bonita for the first time. That performance is amazing AND full of life !