MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
karbatal

Syria crisis

One of the biggest CUNTS of the world lives in Hungary

So we are not commenting here anything about migrants from Syria who are currently crossing Europe and living and endless nightmare. A nightmare that started 4 years ago and continues when they have to pay the mafia to get out of Syria, and get into Greece and are treated like dogs, then cross the balkans with mixed situations. They try to get to Germany or Denmark, although the EU will try to take them to different countries later (yes, much later, because the EU is such a big shit that can't never react on time)

Hungary is being one of the worse countries for the refugees. Not only the prime minister is a nazi saying things that would make Trump seem Mother Teresa. This is an example of how horrid some human beings can be.

this female reporter from Hungary KICKS the refugees, even children. Sick. I hope she is sent to ISIS and becomes a slave there

Guest Rachelle of London

How horrible! Why kick them?

A lot of the migrants are not Syrian. Most of them are Bangladeshi.

I thought Hungary has accepted them. They don't wanna stay in Hungary though and wanna come to West Europe.

Hungary, Poland and Estonia are accepting them only a handful want to remain in those countries. Germany has accepted 20000 since Saturday alone. Britain 5,000 and an extra 20,000 soon. Even Canada is accepting them.

Yes, it's really sad what's going on there. The majority of the refugees are from Syria, but some are from Iraq and Afghanistan. They are mostly trying to escape the wars and violence that is going on there.

The Hungarian Prime Minister said something like they didn't fit in to his country because it's a Christian country and they are mostly Muslim.

At first, they mislead them telling them they were on a train going to Austria, but then they found out the train took them to some type of migrant camp, but then later they did send them to Austria. Germany has been the most generous towards refugees so most of them want to go there. They don't want to stay in Hungary and Hungary doesn't want them to stay there.

It seems the EU doesn't have the procedures set up properly because they have some stupid rule you have to apply for asylum in the first EU country you enter and that puts all the burden on certain countries.

Guest Rachelle of London

Most of the Syrians want to get to Scandinavia. Bangladeshis and Afghanis are the biggest group arriving here in the UK.

It's saddening to see the treatment some of the African migrants are getting from other groups. Surely at a time like this discrimination shouldn't be on the agenda.

What in the actual fuck was that?... I see no reason for this shyt other than either just pure and evil hatred or trying to make them fall down to film them "better" either way is a fucked up thing to do and she should be shamed publicly...it is just not acceptable!

in the end, KARMA has last the word

No it doesn't. Or was that karma that got back to those refugees?

Anywaayy... She was automatically fired as she should have been. It has nothing to do with karma, but with her employer's good judgement. But Hungary is very right-wing politically and has been so for many years. The party encouraged a law to forbid gay characters in fiction and to register every jewish person in the country, or something to that effect. Many Eastern European countries are right-wing as well. But more importantly, those countries don't have many immigrants so they are not equipped with structures, administrative or otherwise, to welcome thousands and thousands or foreigners at the same time. The rich countries need to do more themselves (no refugee wants to stay in Hungary for instance, it's a stepping stone). Germany and France especially need to do more.

Thank you for starting this thread! I was wondering if nobody here cares about the huge refugee crisis.

Despicable reporter! According to news I have followed the eastern european countries are not taking their share, it may brake the EU. Barbed wire is even put up to stop refugees.

I have a futile wish that the US together with Russia and China could stop this horrendous civil war. At least I think the US also should help much more regarding the refugees. Is it even on the news over there?

All governments only act internationally for their own profit. If countries have an interest to satisfy by acting on this situation, they will. If they don't, they'll use rhetorics and blame other countries.

We do care but the dawning of the tour has left this section kinda void.

To be fair I expected more resistance from Germany but they are doing it sooooooo great!!!!

And somebody from the White House should take a bit of responsibility of this because civil war on Syria has been promoted by OBAMA. A mong who is now doing all marketing things in USA to try to give the impression that he is a good person but his international politics are worse than the ones of Bush

Guest Rachelle of London

All governments only act internationally for their own profit. If countries have an interest to satisfy by acting on this situation, they will. If they don't, they'll use rhetorics and blame other countries.

Exactly.

We do care but the dawning of the tour has left this section kinda void.

To be fair I expected more resistance from Germany but they are doing it sooooooo great!!!!

And somebody from the White House should take a bit of responsibility of this because civil war on Syria has been promoted by OBAMA. A mong who is now doing all marketing things in USA to try to give the impression that he is a good person but his international politics are worse than the ones of Bush

Quite right, and Obama is continuing the United States tradition in this matter. The following is informative : Chomsky on Obama on Syria.

(about Syria more specifically, check 33:30 sq)

You can see there an interview with General Wesley Clark who was shown a classified memo right after 9/11 that showed the US planed to overthrow various countries, namely Irak and Syria. It's been right on track.

The rich countries need to do more themselves (no refugee wants to stay in Hungary for instance, it's a stepping stone). Germany and France especially need to do more.

There are forecasts that say Germany will have deal with 800.000 refugees until the end of the year. Some even say a million. You will agree that this a huge challenge. Even for a rich country like Germany. The problem is not the money. The problem is the organization. German citizens are donating stuff (clothes, toys etc.) like crazy. There is no room left to store all of it. BUT it's difficult to find space for them to live. Winter is coming and you can't let them live in tents. Appartments? Forget about it. Especially in cities you hardly find affordable ones on the market. Of course there are buildings owned by the government (who BTW acted like assholes until two days ago finally granting money and assistance to the federal states. Per law, refugee issues fall into the responsibilty of the federal states, which are not as rich as the BUND, some of them are even broke) and the federal states. But those buildings are mostly unusable since they are run down or not meant to house people and you can't reconstruct them in a few days. It's all a logistical nightmare and I don't envy any administrative person who works there.

Yes, but all this was predictable. Armed conflicts cause population migrations. The EU countries are reacting right now when they should have anticipated what's happening. This is nothing new. But yes it's a organisational nightmare, especially since refugees are not like usual immigrants. Many are poor, some illiterate in their own language, have lived traumas, etc.

I don't think you can be prepared for something like this. This is unheard of. The last time Germany had to deal with this was back in 1945 when Germans had to leave the former German parts in Poland and the Czech Republic. And quite frankly, I think most of the EU officials or people from the National governments didn't waste a thought in the past about the issue. None of them expected something like this.

Regarding the refugees. I'm actually surprised how well educated they are. Especially the refugees from Syria. Many of them have degrees from universities, are engineers or doctors, they speak English very well. If they learn German quite quickly they will have good chances to integrate perfectly. Have a job, a future. Therefore this is one of the most important things at the moment, find ways to teach them the German language. Get them in schools that have bi-lingual classes. Language is the key ingredient to a good integration. If you can't speak the language properly you will never make it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Many of the refugees were middle class people who had businesses and jobs only a few years ago. What has happened to them is sad to say the least. As they've lost EVERYTHING down to the hands of greed from the West. They interviewed a Syrian man that owned a computer engineering firm in Damascus where he employeed 102 people. 2 years ago his business was taken off of him by terrorists. He spoke perfect English. This is a man that could start a new life somewhere else. The media are making out like they're all scroungers which is not the case.

That woman is should be ashamed.

Quite right, and Obama is continuing the United States tradition in this matter. The following is informative : Chomsky on Obama on Syria.

(about Syria more specifically, check 33:30 sq)

You can see there an interview with General Wesley Clark who was shown a classified memo right after 9/11 that showed the US planed to overthrow various countries, namely Irak and Syria. It's been right on track.

This scares me. It's like it's fine to sacrifice millions of civilians, just leave them in this mess. He is spot on about the illegal settlements in Palestine too.

The U.S. has accepted less than 30 refugees from Syria, and the ones that got accepted got lucky. Saudi Arabia or the gulf states (the ones behind all the chaos) haven't accepted one.

We're working in Mexico (I just helped a friend start a petition, we have almost 100,000 signatures!!!) to start accepting Syrian refugees and our first Syrian family is coming next week! Venezuela will accept 20,000.

Brazil has been accepting Syrian refugees since the beginning of their civil war. Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Perú, Colombia are all accepting refugees.

I don't think you can be prepared for something like this. This is unheard of. The last time Germany had to deal with this was back in 1945 when Germans had to leave the former German parts in Poland and the Czech Republic. And quite frankly, I think most of the EU officials or people from the National governments didn't waste a thought in the past about the issue. None of them expected something like this.

What I meant by "predictable" is that for years western countries have been building barriers to keep aliens out and have been making more legislation to regulate immigration, trying to keep aliens out for the most part (but failing), while at the same time profiting from the turmoil of the third world (many countries which were colonised by European forces, others where criminal forces are being furnished in weaponry by the USA, etc.). Walls and regulations don't keep people from moving across borders, in fact there are more population movements than before. So for anyone interested in these problems, and any serious government officials should be interested, would have been able to predict something like that would happen. Besides, it's been going on for years, slowly building to this current crisis.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wait America has accepted 30 refugees.

No words

Does anyone know why all of a sudden Syrians are seeking refugee?? I mean the issue started 3 years ago, but suddenly it's a mass migration.

What she did is horrible. The employer could only sack her but I hope someone bring charges.

I agree on helping immigrants but not on Merkel telling us what Europe has to do once again. The refugees that are suffering the most are in refugee camps in Lebanon and Turkey. I saw interviews and the conditions there are awful. some said they wanted to go anywhere, no matter which country, unlike most of the immigrants in travelling through Hungary that are cherry picking Germany and Sweden.

Also, all countries should do more, not just Europe. Gulf countries are not doing anything to help, where is the US (the main responsible of this exodus), and Asian countries? It seems that Europe is being criticised for the handling of this crises yet they are the only ones doing something.

Guest Rachelle of London

What she did is horrible. The employer could only sack her but I hope someone bring charges.

I agree on helping immigrants but not on Merkel telling us what Europe has to do once again. The refugees that are suffering the most are in refugee camps in Lebanon and Turkey. I saw interviews and the conditions there are awful. some said they wanted to go anywhere, no matter which country, unlike most of the immigrants in travelling through Hungary that are cherry picking Germany and Sweden.

Also, all countries should do more, not just Europe. Gulf countries are not doing anything to help, where is the US (the main responsible of this exodus), and Asian countries? It seems that Europe is being criticised for the handling of this crises yet they are the only ones doing something.

People will blame Europe no matter what. It's quite ridiculous. As you said where are the gulf nations? Asia? USA?

I heard the situation in Turkey is terrible too. Gulf countries are not among the countries who take refugees they did not sign with the UN in accepting refugees. however that doesnt mean they shouldn't help in any other way.

I am really disturbed by the media coverage of the Syria crisis of the past few years. They made it seem that Syrians are revolting against Assad. And that the reason they are being killed is because of his brutal dictatorship. Obviously he is a dictator and did murder people but the main REASON is the terrorist groups in Syria were formed and no one was doing anything about it. Heck we only heard of ISIS a year ago, when in fact they were formed there before that.

I don't mean to sound heartless of the immense human suffering, but I finally broke down in tears and couldn't stop crying when IS destroyed the main temple in Palmyra. And the chief archeologist who had studied and kept these world treasures safe for 50 years was brutally killed while still protecting whereabouts of ancient art. How can the world allow this?

It's like a permanent symbol of sheer destruction, all the lives lost, the hopelessness that the worlds nations won't stop this civil war.

How can the US still have such a bond with Saudi Arabia, not put any pressure on them to help when likely they are funding IS?

It's also very unfortunate that it seems a lot of refugees are cherrypicking where they want to go in Europe, Norway is taking in refugees but this has caused an ugly debate. We are taking 8000 syrian refugees (and many protests that it will be much more with family reunions) but I wish this situation didn't cause such polarizing, many are scared we will have problems such as Sweden before long with Malmø.

Norway is a population of 5 million. USA, takes 30??

Bernie Sanders has been saying for a long time that the Arab nations and Arab League are the ones who should take the lead in the fight against Isis and taking care of the migrants. But they are doing absolutely nothing to help.