OPENING NIGHT THREAD: Live from Montreal - updates in real time.. (part 1)

Platinum Gold

People were sick of La isla the last time she performed it.

I wasn't - didn't care for the CT version but I thought La Isla Bonita was a highlight of S&S.

Edited by kesiak

I'm LIVING for the flapper look! That fucking jacket!! Yaaaassss Madge

Me too! Who would've thought the most elegant costume is shaping up to be from Moschino. That black coat is a wonderful addition, can't wait to see her in it.

And I love the veil across her eyes in the Matador look.

Can't wait to hear tomorrow the actual set list and what went on. I want to avoid spoilers but at the same time i want to know what to expect at different points in the show. I usually see multiple shows and pick different sections at each so I don't end up seeing the same show from the same vantage point. so far this time I am only going to 1 and I picked square in middle looking down the center of the heart Stage. I hope I chose wisely. In Confessions that is where she opened the show from the Swarovski Crystal Ball and it was Amazing.

People were sick of La isla the last time she performed it.

You were sick of it!

In Copenhagen, it was one of the biggest crowd pleasers, along with Into the Groove, Holiday and Like a Prayer.

Based on the outfits, I guess the LFL performance will be like the Brits. She will come up from the heart and walk the catwalk till the mainstage and then start to sing !

You were sick of it!

In Copenhagen, it was one of the biggest crowd pleasers, along with Into the Groove, Holiday and Like a Prayer.

Same in Athens ,LIB woke up all the casual fans

Same in Athens ,LIB woke up all the casual fans

La Isla Bonita was definitely a highlight. Its up there with Vogue and Like a Prayer among the mega hits of her career. It her most or second most searched song on YouTube!

Time goes by so slowly so slowly . I don't know what to dooooooo!!!

I need to see the opening like NOW!

Are we aloud to periscope parts of the show tonight or I'll get kicked out ? Lol

That would be awesome! I guess it's just a matter of knowing how tight/strict security is going to be.

5SNtcvw.jpg

Fuck me up QUEEN

FUCK me. :drama: :drama: :drama:

ps. I love how all the fashion designers did theirs in traditional costume sketch....and Arianne's is a photoshop/digital job. (Why she doesn't hand sketch, or have a fashion illustrator do it for, I don't get :laugh: (which I thought she did...).

Im quite surprised about The cape :) Maybe she decided to do fuckyoy to whole capegate :DD might as well write Fuck you Armani on The back

I think she's doing it in the same veins as the promo tour. I saw what looked like a red stair(?) to the right of the cage in the first stage pic that was posted.

Tonight I'll know if my artwork will be part of the show or not. I am SO FUCKING EXCITED at the prospect of seeing pictures and video of MY drawings actually on screen with Madonna performing in front of it. I'll cry, I'll literally break down and cry!!!

Me too. I submitted several. I'd love to see even one if my pictures used somehow!

I doubt I'll know until I get to see the concert in December!