OPENING NIGHT THREAD: Live from Montreal - updates in real time.. (part 1)

Platinum Gold

Yes ! I'm at work and can do nothing except refreshing this thread. Please fuck me

I'm training people today and refreshing this on my mobile every 5 minutes. Damn Madonna has made me use half my data plan in a week.

I'm training people today and refreshing this on my mobile every 5 minutes. Damn Madonna has made me use half my data plan in a week.

Madonna is sticky and sweet and we are sooo addcited

Great set list, hopefully she will get sick of holy water and s.e.x. (if they really are in) before Australia and replace them with good songs but overall pretty exciting. Bitch can sing whatever she wants.

Great set list, hopefully she will get sick of holy water and s.e.x. (if they really are in) before Australia and replace them with good songs but overall pretty exciting. Bitch can sing whatever she wants.

I agree, and she can sing HOLY WATER because she wants to :goodbye:

YES!!!!!! *happy tears*

OMG this setlist. That new Instagram video!!!!

I'm just... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I love her so much!!

Still pissed At the lack of LAP, BS, ROL, AL, COADF and MDNA tracks, but still, setlist sounds gewd!

La isla bonita. If it's real. Really close to drowned version

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qHPqHYBFBio

That doesn't even sound like M!

The same person uploaded alleged rehearsal snippets of Dress You Up, Hold Tight, Iconic, La vie en rose, Illuminati, Holy Water and Living for Love. However, most of them sound fake, especially Hold Tight (unless it's lipped).

Momentarily blacked out when it seemed like "Deeper and Deeper" had been dropped from the set list :americanlife:

for me, and thats just my personal opinion, they're disney/pop girl versions of the darker, deeper & more intelligent madonna in erotica.

I don't hate them, but I don't love them for exactly this reason.

My fav songs from RH are in the setlist : Devil Pray, Rebel Heart, HeartBreakCity, Messiah (even if it's only an interlude) + maybe Ghosttown.

Thank you Madonna, thank you so much...

n_gif.gif

The LFL tour remix is the TV promo mix (Ellen, Grand Journal...), no? If so, there is an Up Up Up part but it's kinda botched up like the rest of the song.

I would have loved to see the dance breakdown she did for the original version, like here at the Grammy's from 3:35 on...

Tonight I'll know if my artwork will be part of the show or not. I am SO FUCKING EXCITED at the prospect of seeing pictures and video of MY drawings actually on screen with Madonna performing in front of it. I'll cry, I'll literally break down and cry!!!

Hope it made it into the show; you deserve it!!

Tonight I'll know if my artwork will be part of the show or not. I am SO FUCKING EXCITED at the prospect of seeing pictures and video of MY drawings actually on screen with Madonna performing in front of it. I'll cry, I'll literally break down and cry!!!

Jaaaaaaaa superspannend Robster!!!! Moet bijna wel. Maar je hebt geen bevestiging van haar team?