OPENING NIGHT THREAD: Live from Montreal - updates in real time.. (part 1)

Platinum Gold

OK. The vid from INstagram: WONDERFUL. BEYOND WORDS

Secondly: why does Trolldonna writes the Messiah lyrics if those who were in Montreal rehearsals don't talk about Messiah????????

I'm officially DONE

If that's indeed the case we have been epically trolled by Madonna herself.

So, she uses Hold Tight to promote the album and it's not included. Now we have some kind of setlist but she posts in INstagram TWO caps with Messiah lyrics, and Messiah isn't in that setlist

Do you think we are missing something?

If that's indeed the case we have been epically trolled by Madonna herself.

As much as I ADORE Messiah, if that's the case i will truly laugh out loud. Imagine that there's no Dress You Up and Messiah after all those Instagram pics??? hahahahaha

Queen of Evil

madonna-super-bowl-half-time-show-0212-1

So, she uses Hold Tight to promote the album and it's not included. Now we have some kind of setlist but she posts in INstagram TWO caps with Messiah lyrics, and Messiah isn't in that setlist

Do you think we are missing something?

but weren't the dancer beating the drums during the workshop video to the Hold Tight beat?

As much as I ADORE Messiah, if that's the case i will truly laugh out loud. Imagine that there's no Dress You Up and Messiah after all those Instagram pics??? hahahahaha

Queen of Evil

madonna-super-bowl-half-time-show-0212-1

All I have been looking forward to is Dress You Up...now I fear it is not on the final set list. I will start the DYU mourning process after tonight's final song. Prayers to all of us that have been trolled.

i'll take whatever she gives us. still after 30+ years. she could have stopped touring, recording,etc, but she continues to give us so much, year after year. what would we do if it wasnt for her creativity......

thank you Madonna for still being THE inspiration, motivation in life.

As ever with a Madonna tour at this point in her career, there will be mixed feelings about any setlist.

On the whole i think its really strong - and the selection of old tracks is really strong. I was beginnging to think she was contractually obliged to play Like A Prayer and Vogue, but that appears not to be the case, and im glad shes resting that one!

Gutted Inside Out & Wash All Over me didnt make it - they could have been moments - certainly above and beyond Candy Shop which even as an interlude feels like a totally waste of everyones time. I do like the idea that she is trolling her fans with that inclusion though!

Definitley hoping Deeper & Deeper makes the final cut - and Ghosttown, but i think there is zero chance of that being igored.

Delighted for True Blue and WTG - like seriously over the moon. The tour is worth it for this alone!

but weren't the dancer beating the drums during the workshop video to the Hold Tight beat?

Oh yes, I meant to promote THE TOUR in those workshops vids. I have written "promote the album" instead.

I was so sure that those songs included in the Workshops were going to be there! And Hold Tight sounded so great!

Oh, how I love this anticipation!!!!!!!! hahahaha

i'll take whatever she gives us. still after 30+ years. she could have stopped touring, recording,etc, but she continues to give us so much, year after year. what would we do if it wasnt for her creativity......

thank you Madonna for still being THE inspiration, motivation in life.

Once I have sat in a corner crying over DYU as I look back at her Instagram teasing the song, I will go back and enjoy whatever this show has to offer.

Okay, I know we're less than 24 hours away from opening night, but I just had to get this Dream-Set-list-For-This-Tour thingy off my chest. It's obviously influenced by stuff that have been posted on here, and it's a long-ass set-list, but one can dream. :3

I mean we're this close to the beginning of the tour, and we're still on the edge of our seats with regards to what songs have made it to the unofficial set-list vs the songs have been teased, and are still being teased on Instagram. I had to do something to calm myself the fuck down. XD

REBEL

01. Iconic [Video Intro]

02. Rebel Heart [With elements of Open Your Heart]

03. Causing a Commotion

04. Over and Over / Gambler [Mash Up]

05. Unapologetic Bitch [Video Interlude]

DISILLUSIONMENT

06. HeartBreakCity / Love Don't Live Here Anymore [Mash Up]

07. Take a Bow

08. You'll See

09. Bye Bye Baby

10. Hold Tight + Extended Video Interlude

DYSTOPIAN

11. Ghosttown

12. Impressive Instant

13. Nothing Really Matters

14. Ray of Light / Like a Prayer [Mash Up]

15. Messiah / Spanish Eyes [Mash Up - Video Interlude]

TEMPTRESS

16. Holy Water / Burning Up [Mash Up]

17. Deeper And Deeper / Physical Attraction [Mash Up]

18. Like a Virgin

19. Dress You Up

20. Wash All Over Me

DIVA

21. Who's That Girl? / Bitch I'm Madonna [Mash Up - Video Interlude]

22. Material Girl / Hanky Panky [Mash Up]

23. Express Yourself

24. Vogue

25. Illuminati [Video Interlude]

HEART

26. Joan of Arc [With elements of Nobody Knows Me]

27. True Blue

28. Angel

29. La Isla Bonita

30. Living For Love / Rescue Me [Mash Up]

UNITY

31. Holiday / Where's The Party [Mash Up]

32. Music

She can sing Veni Vidi Vici with elements of all her songs. Start at noon and end at midnight. I'm sure there will be no complaints :lmao::lmao:

She could name the tour Bedtime Stories

LIB, Vogue and Rain's b rolls as backdrops could work well too

So... i just watch this vid that Petrus just posted in Facebook and i ask myself

1. ... Is the Oscar dress really the Oscar dress or the Marlene dress?

2. Is Marlene the element more patent throught Madonna's career, even more than Candy Shop?

So... i just watch this vid that Petrus just posted in Facebook and i ask myself

1. ... Is the Oscar dress really the Oscar dress or the Marlene dress?

2. Is Marlene the element more patent throught Madonna's career, even more than Candy Shop?

Which Oscar dress are you all talking about?

2. I think so, haha!

Which Oscar dress are you all talking about?

2. I think so, haha!

The one she wore in the Oscars performing SOL.

Well, the Marlene dress is way different, but with that wig and all that, and Madonna singin La Vie e Rose...