OPENING NIGHT THREAD: Live from Montreal - updates in real time.. (part 1)

Platinum Gold

Ghosttown, deeper and deeper and dress you up fit really well the missing spot. Maby ghosttown is right after illuminati because the world is destroyed by everythig M fighy against! And the she laught about how materialist we are!

Those Rockabilly meets tokyo (Reminds me of Mystery Train) sketches are my favourite and the flapper one too. Basically it's like a best of and upgrade of the costumes from the 3 last tours and last two b-day parties : Jeanne d'Arc done right (I did not like it during the Rave segment of S&S and Addicted prayer of MDNA), Latin segment very Kahlo inspired, The flapper/20's Art Deco segment is an upgrade of the Vogue one in MDNA....the sketches are breathtaking. I can't wait to see them, they might be her best costumes yet.

Ghosttown, deeper and deeper and dress you up fit really well the missing spot. Maby ghosttown is right after illuminati because the world is destroyed by everythig M fighy against! And the she laught about how materialist we are!

GHOSTTOWN is #9 on the set list

Arianne also confirmed that the pole-dancing nuns will appear in act 1.

So the warrior and sex sections are two distinct parts of act 1.

Runawayboy in the Tribe forum (Paolo's source who was as the Bell Centre) wrote this

deeper and deeper is on and it's so fucking good! True Blue is a dream come true 28 years after for me

my disappointments are candy shop, la vie en rose, unapologetic, material girl, burning up (same RIT sound) lots of tears at heartbreak city and lots of remember at true blue and who's that girl

like a virgin is on as well

I hope ghost town is on but I've missed while talking to security

Runawayboy in the Tribe forum (Paolo's source who was as the Bell Centre) wrote this

deeper and deeper is on and it's so fucking good! True Blue is a dream come true 28 years after for me

my disappointments are candy shop, la vie en rose, unapologetic, material girl, burning up (same RIT sound) lots of tears at heartbreak city and lots of remember at true blue and who's that girl

like a virgin is on as well

I hope ghost town is on but I've missed while talking to security

britney-dirty-look-gifap99_zpsfdea0b05.g

Disappointments.....? Disappointments.....? From being a privileged little fan that gets to waste an afternoon standing outside a venue a day before they get to see the most successful female artist of all time put on her 10th concert tour.....?

I just can't..... Honestly, if you have 'disappointments' right now, you should be ass fucked without lube by a 20 inch dick.... or better yet, forced to sit through Taylor Swift concerts for the rest of your life. (Either way, same thing... :newspaper: )

Disappointments.....? Disappointments.....? From being a privileged little fan that gets to waste an afternoon standing outside a venue a day before they get to see the most successful female artist of all time put on her 10th concert tour.....?

I just can't..... Honestly, if you have 'disappointments' right now, you should be ass fucked without lube by a 20 inch dick.

:lmao:

The Setlist . The Costumes ! OMG SPOIL ME Montreal ! I want to see EVERYTHING !