OPENING NIGHT THREAD: Live from Montreal - updates in real time.. (part 1)

Platinum Gold

News of M posted the setlist without Ghosttown & Deeper And Deeper:

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/LA-SET-LIST-DU-REBEL-HEART-TOUR-_a613.html

Iconic

Bitch I'm Madonna

Burning Up

Holy Water

Vogue (+Holy water)

Devil Pray

Body Shop

True Blue

HeartBreak City - Love Don't Live Here Anymore

SEX (Justify My Love)

Living For Love

La Isla Bonita

Music (Get Stupid)

La Vie En Rose

Candy Shop

Who's That Girl

Rebel Heart

Illuminati

Material Girl

Unapologetic Bitch

Holiday

But they also list these below it:

EveryBody

Dress you Up

Deeper and Deeper

Like A Virgin

Bitch im Madonna SAMURAI? COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN

Why don't we all just wait and see what happens tomorrow. I personally think rehearsing the show in random order is ridiculous 24 hours before you perform it for the first time, so if I think that, MADONNA SURE DOES :rotfl:

Out of context none of the costumes are going to make sense. Calm down.

Yes, I think the songs the Madonnatribe guy didn't hear are Dress You Up, Deeper and Deeper and Everybody.

I think Deeper and Deeper comes after True Blue and Dress You Up after La Isla Bonita and Everybody between Illuminati and before Material Girl.

I don't think Ghosttown made the setlist because putting that in would mean too many ballads.

Why don't we all just wait and see what happens tomorrow. I personally think rehearsing the show in random order is ridiculous 24 hours before you perform it for the first time, so if I think that, MADONNA SURE DOES :rotfl:

Out of context none of the costumes are going to make sense. Calm down.

Maybe she did that because she knew there would be fans trying to hear the rehearsals? haha (seriously)

Huh? What are Music and Candy Shop then? :lmao:

I meant for all intents and purposes in the general sense. Weighted averages, as such.

So this means that Matthew Rettemund was correct when he said a few months ago that it was weighted heavily to RH and '80's.

I don't think Ghosttown made the setlist because putting that in would mean too many ballads.

People are saying it's the song they barely listened between true blue and heartbreakcity. and it does make sense. it's a ballad after all. it would be harder to listen if you're far away.

and yeah i don't think this is the right order for now.

we're still 24 hours before the show, how do we know it's the final rehearsal?

we don't xD

Maybe she did that because she knew there would be fans trying to hear the rehearsals? haha (seriously)

I mean sure but is she really that concerned about a few thousand fans on the internet knowing the setlist 1 day beforehand :lol: It's not like we know what anything is gonna look like or sound like, really.

Im sure it was in order. If it wasn't, it would be truly out of character for her. They need to rehearse the quick changes perfectly! And the lighting cues, the video cues, EVERYTHING. It's the day before the show! Why would she risk not doing a full perfect dress rehearsal today?

Yes, I think the songs the Madonnatribe guy didn't hear are Dress You Up, Deeper and Deeper and Everybody.

I sure hope so!!!!!!

The guy who was actually at the venue just posted and he said he definitely did hear Deeper and Deeper even though that wasn't listed in what he tweeted to the other guy.

He says he's not sure about Ghosttown. Did she ever mention Ghosttown on her instagram? I don't recall that she did.

I think Deeper and Deeper comes after True Blue and Dress You Up after La Isla Bonita and Everybody between Illuminati and before Material Girl.

Everybody in this party shining like Illuminati/Everybody comes to Hollywood, Everybody, everybody, everybody morphing into Everybody c'mon dance and sing :old:

Omg my anxiety is acting up thinking about tomorrow lol. Belgium stress. We're gonna have so much to devour and be slayed by

And I can't believe we're still debating whether or not she's doing a full dress rehearsal tonight? I'll bet anything that she's been running through the whole show at least twice a day for the past 2 weeks.

Four acts according to Arianne Philips:

Act 1: Samurai Warrior

Act 2: Rockabilly meets Tokyo

Act 3: Latin (first matador, then gypsy)

Act 4: Party (Harlem-flapper-meets-Paris-in-the-Twenties)

Four acts according to Arianne Philips:

Act 1: Samurai Warrior

Act 2: Rockabilly meets Tokyo

Act 3: Latin (first matador, then gypsy)

Act 4: Party (Harlem-flapper-meets-Paris-in-the-Twenties)

No sketch of the second costume?

In act 1 and 3 she seems to have costume changes though as Matador and Gypsy are separate costumes.