REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

I'm starting to feel so anxious and excited. How the hell do I get work off tomorrow?! I want to be getting updates by the minute!!

No setlists, no proper stage pics, no costume spoilers, no tour merc/ book leaks...etc... NOTHING concrete has leaked! Im amazed!

Today is going to be extreme! All of that info coming right at us all at once!!! Can't wait!

I wish it would have been the other way round though, revealing the show's details before opening date is by far not as damaging as leaking an album before its release...

In any case though, it's good to see M has tightened up security. Better late than never.

I wish it would have been the other way round though, revealing the show's details before opening date is by far not as damaging as leaking an album before its release...

In any case though, it's good to see M has tightened up security. Better late than never.

True true :)

living for love/ rescue me mash-up is fan made. from popjustice;

1. Sorry girls it's fake I'm afraid. How do I know? Because it's my fucking mix and the online "friend" I sent it to last week when I was sniffing around for a Rescue Me acapella (there isn't one), thought it would be hilarious to tout it around as real. Anyway the snippet is now out there now all over the web pissing fans off.
    It's not finished but It's kind fun. Anyway the party pooper spoiled my Tour Night pressie to ya'll.
    I did a Causing A Celebration mash up for MDNA Tour opening. If I can get it uploaded somewhere I will but Souncloud is so different now I can't get past the copywrite.

Deeper and Deeper seems like it may be legit! According to the link posted here, some Brazilian guy sent it to his friend who runs a Madonna Fan Page to upload the video and he wrote "Deeper and Deeper, I'm in shock!!!"

As for the other ones, listen to the Heartbreak City. It's literally the album version. Also, like I said before, why in the world would someone just send a random short clip and with no video. Who records sound these days? I'm not even sure how to do that on my phone :lol:

all the leaked clips are probably fake anyway lets just wait until tomorrow

It is certainly possible some studio vocals were used in rehearsal but it is also kind of odd those would be the ones put out (except HBC has been heavily rumored). :/

Madonna sings "Like A Virgin" during the #RebelHeartTour rehearsals in Montreal!

Okay now they're just trolling, she can't possibly sing 4 songs (LAV, DYU, LDLHA, MG) from the same album now can she? :lol: