REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

She'll mix up the setlist between gigs - just watch and see.

:cries: I have no doubt you're right, and that's why I usually try to make it to 2 legs of the tour... but I doubt that can happen this time. I hope lots of fan videos surface.

Funny, I'm listening to living for love offer blossom remix in the same exact spot I saw the video when it premiered and it just feels like a full circle moment of extreme excitement and anticipation. My guess is UNLESS Madonna teases us on Instagram/Facebook, we're gonna get no news until the full run through tonight.

She's doing the STR remix, then?

The STR remix uses the original vocals, they even let that small glitch on the last note(never knew if its a glitch or if its her own voice cracking a bit for a micro second)

Why? The chord progression is totally D&D

Yes? I hope you're right I NEED DEEPER AND DEEPER TO BE ON THIS TOUR. Sorry for typing in caps, I'm just so excited and my pinkies goes directly to the shift keys

Yes? I hope you're right I NEED DEEPER AND DEEPER TO BE ON THIS TOUR. Sorry for typing in caps, I'm just so excited and my pinkies goes directly to the shift keys

I'm not sure though as you can actually here the stereo soundstage of the mix of the song...which wouldn't get picked up by someone taping ambient noise with a recorder. I like it though.