REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

Am i the only one who's super excited for LDLHA? I never liked it as a child, but i re-discovered it thanks to STR and have loved it ever since, love her vocals on it

I'm excited for it, too!!!!!

Am i the only one who's super excited for LDLHA? I never liked it as a child, but i re-discovered it thanks to STR and have loved it ever since, love her vocals on it

I'm not even a fan of balladDonna but yes I'm excited we may be getting LDLHA. Granted I'm a fan of the remixes, which are quite dancey, but so happy it may finally be getting the live treatment. I also adore the video.

madonnanow:

#RebelHeartTour spoiler :

- fans also heard Music, Unapologetic Bitch & HeartBreakCity performances during last night's soundcheck.
so do I keep posting rehearsal news or don't you guys care anymore & rather continue fighting? ;)

madonnanow:

- fans also heard Music, Unapologetic Bitch & HeartBreakCity performances during last night's soundcheck.
so do I keep posting rehearsal news or don't you guys care anymore & rather continue fighting? ;)

I CARE!!!!

This thread is giving me so much life right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madonnanow:

OMG POST THE NEWS! WE ALREADY FLUSHED THE FIGHTERS STOP PROVOKING ME

madonnanow:

I CARE TOO.

Unapologetic Bitch. YES. PLEASE. I hope it's the second number. Seems perfect following Iconic, I can hear it now.....

madonnanow:

Yeeess please continue Nikki! <3

That heartbreak city clip is so fake. It is the album version with album vocals.

its from NOM. they're there in montreal. im not saying what they share is 100% real, maybe they found it themselves. but the sex one seems real. i'll ask.