REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

We had what at Ottawa??

Sure thing. M would waste her precious time a few hours before the première to rehearse something not on the setlist.

"Material Girl" was soundchecked several times, including in Ottawa, though it was never actually performed during the show.

How can a recording from outside the building be that clear and high quality ?

Its usually loud and clear. I can remember wembley stadium years ago an we heard the show in the queue.

Also heard prince and lenny kravitz outside, you need to be away from traffic but its easy. A lot of the doors to the stage ect are left open because the workmen are in and out.

wow! I just heard the Rose snippet! It's so great! Her voice is gorgeous and I love her accent. Her french is fine. It's wonderful she's doing this song live and in that simple way.

it must be a difficult song to sing, right? especially if you sing a stripped-down version

Guest Rachelle of London

How can a recording from outside the building be that clear and high quality ?

You can defo hear clearly once you're in arena grounds. I did it for Sclub7 :lmao:

I hope she performs Rebel Heart. Any version. :)

This. Honestly, I'm happy with any setlist that she comes up with but I'd be sad to see this gorgeous song left out. But so far we haven't got any indications she's performing it :nervous:

News of Madonna has posted on Twitter that Madonna is currently rehearsing Love Don't Live Here Anymore in the Bell Centre!! It looks like Madonna will be on top with rehearsals today . She's having an early start! 1 MORE DAY!!!

News of Madonna has posted on Twitter that Madonna is currently rehearsing Love Don't Live Here Anymore in the Bell Centre!! It looks like Madonna will be on top with rehearsals today . She's having an early start! 1 MORE DAY!!!

:megamanson:

What the fuck is she doing? :lmao:

Wow. LDLHA, Messiah, Heartbreak City, La Vie en Rose... Have there been so many ballads in a Madonna show before?

As was stated before, probably we won't get all of them, or maybe she'll switch the songs while on the road?

1 more day!!!

Omfg just pronounce me DEAD!!!! I hope La Vie is part of whatever circus but we saw on her Instagram (if that was even tour related or JUST for her birthday) ...imagine La Vie while a female dancer does tricks on beer bottles! Ugh!!!!!

I just had a vision...

Her walking towards the heart during the intro of LDLHA and reaches the heart singing verse 1 and the chorus while dancers on the main stage and catwalk interpret the heartbreak in the song...when the strings wind up before the drum roll comes in the heart rises up until it stops and she continues the song while the dancers heighten their performances...ugh ballad Madonna is one of the best things about her. I can see Heartbreak City in the same section (obviously) or something she will trade between during different shows.

I'm sorry but if Messiah is there I will already die multiple deaths anyway so I'm fine with LDLHA.

Just still crossing my fingers for Take A Bow!!! Love that song so much and it would fit very well before or after LFL.

Wow guys. Finally reading rolling stone! They basically speak about her the way we know she should be spoken of. Just the opening page is basically if one of us wrote it up!!! It's getting me a bit emotional...she really is a supernova! 😍😍😍😊😊😊😊

If this is real, I'm really excited. Can't wait for January. I hope she does Like a Prayer, but it was already performed on the last tour. Edited by jjmor95

I like love that she is performing Ballads. She has said that the tour theme will be about love and romance. The tour is shaping up to be an intimate show if the songs posted are indeed on the set list.

A guy at MadonnTribe was adamant that the MG and Holiday files were fake and posted "proof" that they were taken from a VT Chicago bootleg. He was completely wrong, though.....

MG is a real surprise! I'm still hoping for LAP and HU to be surprise inclusions....! :)

Both of those rehearsal clips sound fantastic!!! :thumbsup: