REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

GroovyGuy reporting on another site that we're getting full dress rehearsal in about 40 minutes.

This makes sense, you would think there would be a full dress rehearsal in order under the same conditions as tomorrow

So how long until their's a fan made Tour Video with a compilation of various uploaded videos of the concert, that I can watch over and over until I get the glorious blu-ray?

I'm so upset that I'm not going to be able to see her on tour this time around.

Okay now they're just trolling, she can't possibly sing 4 songs (LAV, DYU, LDLHA, MG) from the same album now can she? :lol:

Why not, she sang more than 4 songs from that album on the Virgin Tour :-)

I'm loving all these live leaks and trolling...it's like she's practiced her entire back catalogue...

I don't believe any of the snippets. If you're really there with a recorder why only record small parts, why not the whole song? And if 1 person is there why not more people also recording the same songs? Feels all not real.

I Believe In The Power of Living For Love

http://push-th3-butt0n.tumblr.com/post/128667247360/i-believe-in-the-power-of-living-for-love

The guy said the earlier LFL/Rescue Me clip was his mix and he posted it at link. I don't know anything, just sharing info.

These really are the times that make life worth living. That feeling when you hear a Madonna song for the 1st time...When you get your hands on her latest album...The night before her new World Tour kicks off.

Savour these moments fellow fans. Breathe them in and savour them. PRAISE JESUS.

Guest spankme

That video looks real, but if it's fake I hope the person who's doing this shit to us gets scabies. My heart will be shattered if all of this was some sick joke by some sick Jimmy Jimmy type of fan. Or that Colombian that got banned a few pages back

This makes sense, you would think there would be a full dress rehearsal in order under the same conditions as tomorrow

So there was another full production rehearsal instead of a show for family and friends ? I wonder if they started rehearsals too late ??? :( Hope it all goes off without a hitch tomorrow. :)