REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

Wait...is Rescue Me really happening? I've been trying to follow the thread, but I'm really busy at work. Ugh, so frustrating, an want to hear the clips posted so far!

Wait...is Rescue Me really happening? I've been trying to follow the thread, but I'm really busy at work. Ugh, so frustrating, an want to hear the clips posted so far!

Someone posted a GLORIOUS 5 second or so snippet of a Living for Love / Rescue Me mashup a few pages back. That's all we know.

We all unanimously agreed that even if it's fake we need that mash up and we NEED IT NOW

LDLHA sounds amazing! I'm all for ballads instead geeeeetaaaaarrr!

I wonder if some of the songs are being played for sound checks and they're teasing us!!?!?!

MG sounds good and I can really imagine WTG slowed down.

Holiday does sound straight out of the VT live though.

Who's that girl downtempo. I wonder how it will sound.

I wonder how she remembered about who's that girl after so many years. Maybe she noted down all the Latin songs

"WTG" was in the request section a couple of times in Sticky, but she always refused to perform it. Maybe that jogged her memory.

This setlist :wow::wow::wow: Give me "Rain" and "Take a Bow" and I'd die.

I'm going to the woods for a run and I don't want to waste my cellular data so someone text me 2158889048 if anything major happens, like GGW.

Putting your phone number on a Madonna forum. Honey, you're gonna get so many dick pics ... :lol::lol::lol:

I'm going to the woods for a run and I don't want to waste my cellular data so someone text me 2158889048 if anything major happens, like GGW.

Mega OT but its so weird to me that ppl have limited datas on mobile devices... Its all unlimited here in Finland :)

I'm wanking furiously at the thought of an uptempo version of Deeper and Deeper on this tour.

Pls let it be real.

Just realized that they haven't announced who's opening the other shows??

I know!! Besides Diplo for the first two dates and Amy Schumer for NY... that's all we know! :|

Just realized that they haven't announced who's opening the other shows??

Strange.