REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

God if thee rehearsals are to be believed AND the confirmation from Madonna herself few weeks ago in an interview....

Rebel Heart Tour will be her most classic-packed tour....EVER surpassing that of re-invention !!

Never thought it would happen......obviously visiting territories for the first time (& in decades) has led to her bringing her back-catalogue to the masses....again!

A hits-heavy tour WILL GUARENTEE fantastic press globally!!!!

Guys take a note.

The ‪#‎RebelHeartTour‬ opens this week in Montreal! Make sure to visit this page on September 10th and every Thursday to meet the tour’s dancers and to learn more about their experience while on the road! ‪#‎RebelHeartDancers‬

via Facebook Madonnna

I literally am crying why am I blessed with this tour why am I blessed with actuallY GETTING TO HEAR DEEPER AND DEEPER LIVE IN 2 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE I BECAME A FULL TIME M LOON

since I go just to one concert, I wanna know where which part my fave songs is being played so that I can order it. I dont want to record the whole show since I wanna dance, drink beer, shout to Hearbreak City and just enjoy the show :D

I'm a little concerned if all these rumours means we'll be getting less of Rebel Heart? But I will be extatic no matter what.

I kinda feel she's going to squeeze in as many songs as possible. And do quite a few mash-ups here and there. I think the setlist is going to contain 30 songs or more this time

I'm a little concerned if all these rumours means we'll be getting less of Rebel Heart? But I will be extatic no matter what.

I mean it seems like we're getting quite a lot of Rebel Heart. LFL, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch, BIM, Iconic, HBC, Holy Water, and SEX are sure things. So thats 9 already, others possible

I kinda feel she's going to squeeze in as many songs as possible. And do quite a few mash-ups here and there. I think the setlist is going to contain 30 songs or more this time

I know...I guess maybe this one way she's switching it up this time...lots of medleys, mashups, original arrangements, old songs...it seems really exhausting. I hope it's true though

I think he was just saying these are the songs he's wishing for

thats right, sorry Mensch! I just heard Oh father and started wishing like crazy for it...

here, have a xanax

r8L3RG.gif

I mean it seems like we're getting quite a lot of Rebel Heart. LFL, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch, BIM, Iconic, HBC, Holy Water, and SEX are sure things. So thats 9 already, others possible

Thanks, I think you're right :)