REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

I mean, there HAS TO BE at least one Madonna fan who works at the arena. I'm sure there's some stupid bitch ass basic bitch employee standing there right now who's already seen the entire tour, and the merchandise and tour book who doesn't give a shit about it. It's NOT fair.

I would die to meet her up close, but like a backstage thing or something, not that its ever going to happen but yea whole bringing your fans up on stage and dancing up on them and stuff is really tacky and definitely something she wouldn't, and shouldn't do, lol.....

FYI did u guys know Avril Lavigne charged $325 bucks for those photo opps? :p

yes, and they were NOT allowed to touch her and shaking hands !

Guest Rachelle of London

I mean, there HAS TO BE at least one Madonna fan who works at the arena. I'm sure there's some stupid bitch ass basic bitch employee standing there right now who's already seen the entire tour, and the merchandise and tour book who doesn't give a shit about it. It's NOT fair.

I can imagine her Yes she has ash brown hair and acne. Still uses a blackberry

I don't think i can even HANDLE THIS

I'm cracked out on pain meds cause I fractured my metacarpal boxing UGH MADONNNNNNAA

oh :( Sorry Stephen.

Ew Average Lasagne

ANYWAY...what's so bad about bringing fans onto the stage? Obviously M wouldn't hang around with them for the complete show. I bet she'd just bring them up for one or two minutes, joke around with them a bit and that's it. Similar to how she was talking to the fans during her speeches for MDNA. Why not? M loves her fans (at least that's what I believe) and the fans love her. It would be a sweet thing to do of her.

The hell is wrong with u quebecois canadians whatever it is like why arent u at the arena getting the business like i just cant i would b there suspended by wires mission impossible style getting all the fuckin teas and then dressing in disguise and putting the full rehearsal on ebay n shit...fuck I'd hide inside of Madonna's toilet or the damn porta-john like WTF CANADIANS

Sorry Alessandro it's 3:30 pm in Montreal, nothing is going on right now. She's probably in her hotel room doing her kegels, meditating, chanting the names of God. Eating some weird soup while wearing a plastic processing cap talking on the phone with her dad. She's telling him the show's pretty racy and she won't compromise her artistic integrity. She can also get tickets for him for any night he wants to go.

The hell is wrong with u quebecois canadians whatever it is like why arent u at the arena getting the business like i just cant i would b there suspended by wires mission impossible style getting all the fuckin teas and then dressing in disguise and putting the full rehearsal on ebay n shit...fuck I'd hide inside of Madonna's toilet or the damn porta-john like WTF CANADIANS

EXACTLY!!!!!! WTF really!!!!!

Sorry Alessandro it's 3:30 pm in Montreal, nothing is going on right now. She's probably in her hotel room doing her kegels, meditating, chanting the names of God. Eating some weird soup while wearing a plastic processing cap talking on the phone with her dad. She's telling him the show's pretty racy and she won't compromise her artistic integrity. She can also get tickets for him for any night he wants to go.

ahahhaha that's true!!!!!! Thank you <3

LIES LIES LIES THE DEVIL IS A LIAR :lmao:

OMG :lmao::lol:

I'm still surprised. We don't know NOTHING yet!! Few snippets, That's ALL.

Good job Madonna.

girlll hold that tongue...watch the entire full dress rehearsal just leak online in full professional camera mode stylings and shit :lmao: :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead:

:lmao::rotfl:

But yes I agree! Oh, Canada!! :evil: