REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

Someone asked Tony, will Madonna ever do a meet and greet in tour, Tony replied "Madonna is FULL of suprises"

He never says a flat-out "no" to anything though. Just likes to tease...

Guest spankme

He never says a flat-out "no" to anything though. Just likes to tease...

agreed. I think they've all been coached really well - saying "no" to something is just as big of a reveal than telling the actual secret.

She'll mix up the setlist between gigs - just watch and see.

And that's your Suedehead prediction for the day.

I think so too, she kinda talked about it in some interview a while ago(maybe around the mdna dvd release?), that during the tour she totally changed the way she did her shows in a way(adding and mixing up songs, addressing important topics, etc), and that she was excited because it kinda opened a new door for her with lots of different possibilities...anyone remember?

I kinda think it all started with S&S's request section imo...

And let's be real, if she does that, it will be the same people that are always front row at her concerts and the same that were chosen to be in the golden triangle like 15 times in a row...

I would die to meet her up close, but like a backstage thing or something, not that its ever going to happen but yea whole bringing your fans up on stage and dancing up on them and stuff is really tacky and definitely something she wouldn't, and shouldn't do, lol.....

FYI did u guys know Avril Lavigne charged $325 bucks for those photo opps? :p