REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

1. Iconic Intro

2. Hold Tight

3. Into The Groove

4. Deeper and Deeper

5. Music

6. S E X Interlube

7. Justify My Lotta Love

8. Holy Water/Vogue

9. Forbidden Love (BS Version)/Messiah

10. Love Tried To Welcome Me/Love Don't Live Here Anymore

11. Bad Girl

12. (What Do Ya Got Give It 2 Me) Interlude

13. Who's That Girl

14. Dress You Up

15. True Blue/Body Shop

16. La Isla Bonita

17. Where's The Party (Piano version interlude)

18. GhostTown

19. Skin

20. Bedtime Story

21. Rescue Me

22. (Illumanti Lude)

23. Bitch I'm Madonna

24. Holiday.

Just a setlist I'D enjoy. ;) lol

Her most successful singles from LAV vs. the worst tracks from ROL. Fair comparison, truly.

And @YannBouch are you saying that Nothing Really Matters, The Power of Good-Bye, Secret, Take a Bow, You'll See, Love Profusion, Hollywood, Sorry, Get Together or Jump do not work live?

LOL.

I'm sorry, I guess I'm just too rebellious for you guys. I'll stop here and will return once the steam for this tour is gone and we can have a proper discussion without people getting extremely pressed.

I will never say something like that omg haha get together is my favorite M song and The confession tour version is the best ever.

The power of goodbye nothing really matters and you'll see are not on the same level of hollywood and love profusion. Both can be perform. Outside of ray of light the song and frozen. Ray of light does not worth live performance I'm sorry.

note: live performance and album are separate things!!

Because posting baiting, pointed opinions like they're facts...about rumours and supposition, isn't what this thread is for

Isn't it? isn't it what forums are for actually?

They're just giving their opinion, sharing their feelings and emotions about the latest news/rumours... no need to get into stupid fights like you're all katy perry fans or whatever... I'm assuming we're all grown ups

She just finished rehearsing Britney Don't Do It / Doooo It (Miley cover) :dead:

I was focus on the paper then realize the face haha the mouth etc... it is M??? not sure really haha

11986527_10155992979220484_8246683420753

Melissa wasserface...Madonna impersonator with HER tracklist for whatever dingy pub she's playing that night....no?

Melissa wasserface...Madonna impersonator with HER tracklist for whatever dingy pub she's playing that night....no?

I think so, sorry my bad!!! :) you know little news cause explosion in my head right now haha

Isn't it? isn't it what forums are for actually?

They're just giving their opinion, sharing their feelings and emotions about the latest news/rumours... no need to get into stupid fights like you're all katy perry fans or whatever... I'm assuming we're all grown ups

How about you let people have THEIR opinions on HIM as well then, ok? I remember YOU too...getting into fights your first day here....cut from the same cloth.

How about you let people have THEIR opinions on HIM as well then, ok? I remember YOU too...getting into fights your first day here....cut from the same cloth.

I didn't get into any fight. I was actually criticizing the behaviour of some people here who are very hostile towards people who disagree with them.

ahhh people damn.

I'm gonna take a cold shower and come back in 20 minutes. people are so annoying. We are happy about M and seriously now it is not the time to criticize not at all. Believe it or not there is fans who actually love everything she performs and don't care about the setlist!! you know so deal with it and get out of here!!

apparently the NY show is gonna be streamed live on tidal. oseary & u2 are always streaming his shows on meerkat so i could see that being true (also feeds to the conspiracy theory of a "special" symbolic show according to those new world order believers in ny)

I will never say something like that omg haha get together is my favorite M song and The confession tour version is the best ever.

The power of goodbye nothing really matters and you'll see are not on the same level of hollywood and love profusion. Both can be perform. Outside of ray of light the song and frozen. Ray of light does not worth live performance I'm sorry.

note: live performance and album are separate things!!

And you guys are letting him get away with this just because he's kissing your ass and is joining the bully and hate-bandwagoning against me?

Thanks @@chicorico for defending me. Luv you.

I know right? Always the same fanatical people who think they own the forum! It's irritating! Much more irritating than other people's opinions!

Exactly what I mean. Now stay on topic or get out the thread.

No, she only did it for one show during mdna...I think it was DC

That's what I thought, but just thought I'd check! Thanks.

apparently the NY show is gonna be streamed live on tidal. oseary & u2 are always streaming his shows on meerkat so i could see that being true (also feeds to the conspiracy theory of a "special" symbolic show according to those new world order believers in ny)

Where did you hear this? I'd be surprised if that's true especially so early in the tour. Wouldn't that cut into any broadcast revenue?