REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

A tour with full bedtime stories and rebel heart would have been awesome. But we all know it's a fantasy and anyway live. We all want songs like Like a prayer. Holiday. Dress you up etc.

Guest Rachelle of London

@JimmyJimmy: Jesus fucking Christ, child. Take a hint and LEAVE.

I wanted a tour packed with 90s hits because this album is SO 90s, but I am still SCREAMING SO EXCITED. There is NO better time to be a Madonna fan than right before a new album drops or new tour starts, and you're just ruining this for everyone. GO AWAY.

keep-calm-and-ban-jimmyjimmy.png

I'm done!

To say what you like and what you don't like about a tour when it's finally happened and you've seen it live is one thing but to actually shit on everyone's excitement while it still hasn't happened yet is beyond ridiculous. Madonna has too many songs to count in her catalogue so how can you expect her to do every single song that every one likes individually just be happy with what she has worked her ass off to do and shut up. She already has these ageist fucks waiting to bash her she doesn't need supposed fans doing the same

OMG DID YOU SEE THE PICTURE OF HER HOLDING A PAPER WITH SETLIST??? Jimmy will be please frozen is in it

I cant share it im on my mobile

Edit* wait. My heart is over excited i dont think it's M on the picture

OMG DID YOU SEE THE PICTURE OF HER HOLDING A PAPER WITH SETLIST??? Jimmy will be please frozen is in it

I cant share it im on my mobile

Edit* wait. My heart is over excited i dont think it's M on the picture

Whaaaaaat!!!????!!

Edit. Oh fuck shit! My heart!

Is she performing the entire album? No! So what does the mother album has to do with anything on this tour? Everyone in this world (except you) would prefer to hear Material Girl/Dress You Up/Into The Groove than Ashanti/Little Star/Candy Perfume Girl. And also let's not act like she hasn't overdone and butchered Ray Of Light and Hung Up.

Her most successful singles from LAV vs. the worst tracks from ROL. Fair comparison, truly.

And @YannBouch are you saying that Nothing Really Matters, The Power of Good-Bye, Secret, Take a Bow, You'll See, Love Profusion, Hollywood, Sorry, Get Together or Jump do not work live?

LOL.

I'm sorry, I guess I'm just too rebellious for you guys. I'll stop here and will return once the steam for this tour is gone and we can have a proper discussion without people getting extremely pressed.

Why can't people accept everyone's opinions? Jizz, no need to be comparing fans from this and that forum and saying your opinion is the one that matters and is the universal truth to everyone!

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Stop being so fanatical!

Why can't people accept everyone's opinions? Jizz, no need to be comparing fans from this and that forum and saying you're opinion is the one that matters and is the universal truth to everyone!

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Stop being so fanatical!

Because posting baiting, pointed opinions like they're facts...about rumours and supposition, isn't what this thread is for