REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

But that Nissim is the Brits one or the Ellen mess?

This person maybe doesn't know shit. I just checked on him and he said you can hear it in the backround while they are dancing (workshop clips)

Yeah Like a virgin is a shitty album.... *Sight* like a virgin made Madonna and lap built the legend. No ray if boring light without those 2 albums so respect

RIGHT??

I mean, "Angel" is on that album!!!!!

smdh.

I visit other forums too, my dear. LAV really isn't considered to be her best body of work of the 80's. True Blue, LAP and TFA make it pale in comparison, really.

I visit other forum that can tell you the opposite of what you said so.... Seriously you not going to win this here and now. Just stop.

We so dont give a fuck of what other think anyway. Think what you what Im just so thrill about it. A true fan cant be sad right now. It's impossible.

Guest Rachelle of London

I visit other forum that can tell you the opposite of what you said so.... Seriously you not going to win this here and now. Just stop.

We so dont give a fuck of what other think anyway. Think what you what Im just so thrill about it. A true fan cant be sad right now. It's impossible.

The true fans from Tribe are sad right now. Perfect example in this thread. It's beyond ridiculous

Yeah Like a virgin is a shitty album.... *Sight* like a virgin made Madonna and lap built the legend. No ray if boring light without those 2 albums so respect

Oh my fucking GOD

I never said it was shitty. I said it was simply not as strong as the other three 80's albums. And you saying that Ray of Light is boring is an absolute disgrace. She has no shitty album. She simply has albums that are more or less awesome than the others. LAV belongs to the group of less awesome album and from what I've read on other forums, that's pretty much a general consensus.

And to those who say we don't know shit: We pretty much know all the songs. I already said that Material Girl (with samples from DTM) was gonna be on the setlist. No surprise for me. The only true surprise that's left are the SEX and the first section. Those two are the ones I'm the most excited about.

Im all for the drums remix of LFL!!! With words if course. IMO. We already saw what it will look like. Like hung up during the promo. Few changes but the main were already set.

If you would have been paying attention, you would have seen how excited I was for WTG, TB, Everybody and Deeper and Deeper. I jut really dislike the LAV album and a lot of fans I know agree with me that it's by far her worst album of the 80's. Then again, I'm also sad that she's been paying dust to her stuff from 94-05 over the past few years and I'm SURE that people from Australia and Asia would LOVE to her something from her gorgeous Bedtime Stories album (aside from HN) or her most critically acclaimed album aka. Ray of Light.

I'm not trolling. I AM excited. Mainly for the visuals and the songs I mentioned but imo that really isn't enough because I go there for the music in the first place.

But is she performing Shoo-Bee-Doo? Pretender? Stay? LAV may be her worst album but the singles are all perfect pop songs that captured her zeitgeist. I'm actually praying to GOD that she's also doing Angel.

Just imagine the Frida section being like:

Who's That Girl

Cherish

True Blue

Dress You Up

Angel

La Isla Bonita

fuck me up Queen.

Oh my fucking GOD

I never said it was shitty. I said it was simply not as strong as the other three 80's albums. And you saying that Ray of Light is boring is an absolute disgrace. She has no shitty album. She simply has albums that are more or less awesome than the others. LAV belongs to the group of less awesome album and from what I've read on other forums, that's pretty much a general consensus.

And to those who say we don't know shit: We pretty much know all the songs. I already said that Material Girl (with samples from DTM) was gonna be on the setlist. No surprise for me. The only true surprise that's left are the SEX and the first section. Those two are the ones I'm the most excited about.

So be happy and shut up :)

Material Girl

Angel

Like a Virgin

Over and Over

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Into The Groove

Dress You Up

Shoo Bee Doo

Pretender

Stay

I should tatoo those names on my arm. Flawless. Yes, even Pretender. And if you had been a toodler when it was released, you would know just how GREAT Pretender is. ç

Shoo Bee Doo... selfpenned track, sweet as it gets.

Stay: WONDERFUL

The rest speak for itself.

Oh my fucking GOD

Is she performing the entire album? No! So what does the mother album has to do with anything on this tour? Everyone in this world (except you) would prefer to hear Material Girl/Dress You Up/Into The Groove than Ashanti/Little Star/Candy Perfume Girl. And also let's not act like she hasn't overdone and butchered Ray Of Light and Hung Up.

Is she performing the entire album? No! So what does the mother album has to do with anything on this tour? Everyone in this world (except you) would prefer to hear Material Girl/Dress You Up/Into The Groove than Ashanti/Little Star/Candy Perfume Girl. And also let's not act like she hasn't overdone and butchered Ray Of Light and Hung Up.

All good songs but damn. There Is song that does not fit live.

My thought on hung up. Dont fix it if it's not broken!!

@JimmyJimmy: Jesus fucking Christ, child. Take a hint and LEAVE.

I wanted a tour packed with 90s hits because this album is SO 90s, but I am still SCREAMING SO EXCITED. There is NO better time to be a Madonna fan than right before a new album drops or new tour starts, and you're just ruining this for everyone. GO AWAY.

keep-calm-and-ban-jimmyjimmy.png

Posts in forums, be it this one or others, only come from a small group of fans. They don't really say anything about what the general public that goes to her shows really like.

My experience has been quite clear. The more 80's songs, the better the crowd reaction.

As a fan, I would love for her to perform an entire show with songs that a casual fan has probably never even heard of. But I am also glad that she doesn't do that. The energy in a venue when she sings a signature 80's song is far more satisfying than hearing a song that only hardcore fans have a connection with.

I have a feeling that she came up with a great mix of old and new for this tour. And I know that, from the moment the lights go down, I'll be in Madonna Paradise for 2 hours. That's what it's about.

I wish I were Madonna and i would troll right now performing on that rehearsal those unloved songs in a row. hahahaha. Don't Stop, Cry Baby...

Oh, poor Jimmy Jimmy, he has the name of another unloved song... :(

Guest spankme

Listen Jimmy. You need to shut the fuck up, okay? You're being a fucking Debbie Downer. You should thank the lord or whatever the fuck you believe in that Madonna is alive, well, more fit than ever before, HAPPY, and about to embark on yet another World Tour that will once again set the bar a little higher for the rest of eternity. Okay?

If you don't like it go take a fucking walk, go hang out with some friends. Get the fuck away from here. I'm so fucking sick of you people raining on everyone's parade when at this point ALL WE HAVE ARE FUCKING RUMORS. I HOPE YOU GET A FLAT TIRE AND MISS THE CONCERT.

Fucking, fuck.

Blahahahahaha!!