REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

The only ones that sound real are the MG and Holiday ones. Definitely sounds like recording outside a venue, sounds like a live band, and sounds like fresh arrangements that would fit into the RH sound at the moment. Most of the amateur fan stuff doesn't sound that professional (arrangement-wise, that is...).

Wasn't rescue me a rumored intrude...? Maybe it's been mixed with LFL because its the first track of the section? Like long intro sorta thing? Would explain the use of studio vocals.

That sounds very fake. But I want that remix anyway.

Madonnarama has 2 minutes of La Vie En Rose! I think it will be so beautiful! :dramatic:

La Vie En Rose sounds so fake. If I'm not mistaken there was a studio audio of her singing it long ago. Whoever made this alleged fake snippet took that and added some echo effect, and viola! Or maybe, it's just for the French-Canadian audience.

La Vie En Rose sounds so fake. If I'm not mistaken there was a studio audio of her singing it long ago. Whoever made this alleged fake snippet took that and added some echo effect, and viola! Or maybe, it's just for the French-Canadian audience.

Nope!

Ugh I was hoping she was going to heavily remix Holiday :( I really think this album version sounds incredibly cheesy.

No

No

People are so boring haha we're gonna have a celebration!! Stop, just stop!

Ok, I'm dead

Even if it's fake, I need this mashup in my life

DEAD

I agree (listening to it several times).

Dammit, if this is fake I'm going to punch something.

But yeah, that is a great mashup. lol

she hinted to it herself months ago

Rescue Me...........Your love has given me Hope! ❤️#livingforlove

https://twitter.com/madonna/status/593077231313903616

If this is all real, I will probably crap my pants.

the "your love has given me hope" line sounds like she recorded it again. Defo not fake!

Hmmm. It just sounds like a manipulation of pitch which anyone could do.