REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

I thought i read something ages ago that said there was part of the show where she will sing a different song each night. So if this is right, then the fact she rehearsed songs doesnt really mean much if she's just practising a few songs that she might slip in a few shows...

This was posted too by the person who recorded the clips

Illuminati (Sounded like it was a backdrop)

Music (Album Version with marching band drums added towards the end)

Mixed into "Get Stupid" portion of GI2M

Mixed into Candy Shop (Similar to Album Version)

Material Girl (New Mix, Sounds very Diplo, keeps the original synths but the beat is cut in half. Think Ilumminati Demo vs Final)

La Vie En Rose (M and Piano, gorgeous)

Unapologetic Bitch (Album Version)

Holiday (Original First Album Version with additional beats and extended outro)

Her french is sexy. Here in quebec/canada even tho we speak french we are really more tolerant and less pretentious than our cousins in France (joking) but seriously. I heard lot of medias talking about the possibility of La vie en rose performance and everybody no exception was so thrill about it!! La vie en rose is that classic song every generation loves. From my 9 years old sister too my grand mother. It's a classic and a french reference. You know, we speak french and everybody will explode when she will give the effort to sing a french song. It is a winner performance.

Complain about M singing in french. True to say that Je t'aime, moi non plus from the olympia was a fiasco!

Complain about M singing a cover?? True to say that American pie is a scandalous interpretation!!

Poor people of little faith!! Bless yourself and genuflect

🙏🏻🙏🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I felled asleep at 12 and got up at 3:55 and can't sleep! Gotta be for work at 6am so it's rather pointless to go back to sleep !!! 😎😤😍 after hearing that clip of la vie, my heart and body were kicked with adrenaline!!!! God save me on my show night. I may just die!

oh wow sounds like its all live singing.

but also sounds like she's experimenting and still making a choice on what songs to include and what not.

so excited im hearing her live voice

la vie en rose is not as good as i thought it would be (would've loved another version on a Ukulele) but she sounds cute :p

so happy about messiah too!

Who is that?

An American artist.

An edit of her "Greek Pink Caviar" was used as the backdrop for "Candy Shop" on S&S 2009