REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

just woke up and read like 10 pages of commentes......please stop the negativityy.....stop bashing candy shop, lavieenrose, her accent, toilet breaks.....show some excitement and positivity. you may not like a song but hey there's nothing you can do about itl whining doesn't help or affect the setlist; just embrace and show some love she is still giving us a tour.

just woke up and read like 10 pages of commentes......please stop the negativityy.....stop bashing candy shop, lavieenrose, her accent, toilet breaks.....show some excitement and positivity. you may not like a song but hey there's nothing you can do about itl whining doesn't help or affect the setlist; just embrace and show some love she is still giving us a tour.

I totally agree but you are asking the impossible from those idiots I'm afraid. Just ignore their stupidity.

:clap:

I love everything about her and everything she does. There are far too many idiots on the internet and far too many of them who have now suddenly turned up with their stupid big opinions that no one (and LEAST OF ALL, MADONNA herself) cares about in the tour forum.

please stop the negativityy.....stop bashing toilet seat.....

That's how I read it for a second :D

Yes, the tour has not even started and already some comments and negativity that is over the top. When we see the absolute dire and unprofessional performances from other stars, seeing people being so negative about Madonna on her own forum is a bit rich. She always delivers live.

I love her french accent.....it's miles ahead the english accent of french singers

:clap: :clap:

And for all those people who dont like the setlist or the stage or the costumes or the hair or the dancers or the voice or the remix ... please send your tickets to me and I'll enjoy the show instead of you.

Im not seeing the show until March but Im already wetting my pants

The stupidest comments i'm hearing it's about having a "gypsy theme again?" when that's clearly not gypsy...and the song's arrangements are going to completely change just like the choreography! And i mean...La Isla Bonita has latin/spanish influences...there's only so much you can do about it on tour. "sex theme again?" "more religion?"

Seriously...i don't remember people complaining when she did disco again for the confessions era (she had done it before) or spanish section on drowned world tour when she had done it the previous tour, etc.

It's not like she's Janet or Beyonce...with the same choreo and arrangements for years/decades.

But this forum isn't so bad. I just went to Madonnatribe for the first time in 2 years and i still have doubts if that's a fansite or a hate site. It's creepy!

It seems some of the tribe shite have come here to spew there negativity.

Just be glad she's given us such a great album and let's celebrate a fresh world tour which no doubt will be wonderful.

The stupidest comments i'm hearing it's about having a "gypsy theme again?" when that's clearly not gypsy...and the song's arrangements are going to completely change just like the choreography! And i mean...La Isla Bonita has latin/spanish influences...there's only so much you can do about it on tour. "sex theme again?" "more religion?"

Seriously...i don't remember people complaining when she did disco again for the confessions era (she had done it before) or spanish section on drowned world tour when she had done it the previous tour, etc.

It's not like she's Janet or Beyonce...with the same choreo and arrangements for years/decades.

But this forum isn't so bad. I just went to Madonnatribe for the first time in 2 years and i still have doubts if that's a fansite or a hate site. It's creepy!

Madonnanation is the ONLY Madonna forum where most of the people that post like her. One of the reasons why it has the most members and is the most loved.

So.... News-of-Madonna.com reported that.....

• S.E.X. begins with Justify My Love lyrics
  • Messiah and HeartBreakCity were rehearsed yesterday, but NOM can't confirm whether or not they are in the final setlist

Theeeeeeeeere's still too much confusioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

EDIT:

Damn! rebelheart beat me by a few seconds :)

In case this hasn't yet been posted...

Messiah and HeartBreakCity were both rehearsed yesterday...maybe She's still deciding on one or the other, maybe both will remain on the set list but I hope above all that Messiah gets it's dues payed with a big beautiful stage performance!

The fact she's going to pick la vie en rose over Messiah. nnnn

Well, we don't know this for sure and don't knock it until you have seen it yourself in concert. Never under-estimate Madonna's ability to make magic on stage with some unexpected songs choices. Plus, she sang La Vie En Rose with Lola at her birthday last year and it is obviously a song she loves. She may sing both songs you mentioned.

Her french is sexy. Here in quebec/canada even tho we speak french we are really more tolerant and less pretentious than our cousins in France (joking) but seriously. I heard lot of medias talking about the possibility of La vie en rose performance and everybody no exception was so thrill about it!! La vie en rose is that classic song every generation loves. From my 9 years old sister too my grand mother. It's a classic and a french reference. You know, we speak french and everybody will explode when she will give the effort to sing a french song. It is a winner performance.

Complain about M singing in french. True to say that Je t'aime, moi non plus from the olympia was a fiasco!

Complain about M singing a cover?? True to say that American pie is a scandalous interpretation!!

Poor people of little faith!! Bless yourself and genuflect

:clap:

I love everything about her and everything she does. There are far too many idiots on the internet and far too many of them who have now suddenly turned up with their stupid big opinions that no one (and LEAST OF ALL, MADONNA herself) cares about in the tour forum.

IKR? Come on people let's be positive for a change, jesus.

Optimistica....RELAX....