Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

I'm so happy about the Samurai inspiration. I'm probably gonna be the only Asian in the Brisbane audience so I'm gonna scream my loudest and let her know I appreciate her giving tribute to my culture :laugh:.

I love how they're accentuating the tribal feel of Hold Tight with those beating drums.

god damn.

That latest video of the workshop is amazing!!! Seriously, no one else does it like that.

And that latest picture...flapper girl/30s cabaret/Gatsby thing!!! Yes!!! I had a feeling she was going to tap into something like that from her party the other year ago. I kept thinking, she hasn't done that yet, and it screams 'show segment'....

Glinda, Flapper style is the Roaring 20s. M's segment is the Crazy 30s lol .. whatever that means.

It's somewhat similiar though! I have a flapper style dress that I love so I'm going to wear that. I don't try to copy her costumes exactly but sort of take the general idea and put my own spin on it.

Samurai/Japanese

Iconic

Hold Tight

Sexology

Holy Water/Vogue

30's/Gatsby

Candy Shop

Gypsy Heart

La Isla Bonita

Illuminati (Interlude)

I think these are the confirmed tracks so far?

and we're now sure that News Of Madonna is legit!

She looks so sexy damn.

My other wish for the tour is another moment like Let it will be or She's not me. Were she bacon/freak dance on the floor everywhere etc. Maybe like at the end of devil pray etc!

It's somewhat similiar though! I have a flapper style dress that I love so I'm going to wear that. I don't try to copy her costumes exactly but sort of take the general idea and put my own spin on it.

Yes, wear it. I think whomever leaked that "Crazy 30s" idea has no idea that it's actually the 20s.

News Of Madonna:

Iconic (opening)
Dress you Up
La Isla Bonita
Who's That girl
Rebel Heart
Vogue
Holy Water
Living for Love
SEX
Deeper and Deeper
Music
La Vie En Rose
Candy Shop
Love Don't Live Here Anymore
Holiday
Everybody

She wanted Candy shop for s single back then so. I think it's a favorite from her. Candy shop is flawless M-dolla. Deal with it! I want a happy madonna singing candy shop rather than a sad M singing material girl!

Well, we don't know if she's actually performing it, or if it's an interlude. And anyway, it's just one song. Plenty of time to perform her big hits in the rest of the concert!

oh please.

1. It's probably going to have an amazing arrangement, and be a real highlight of the show (as the last one was with MDNA).

2. It might not even be the whole song - could be mixed with something else, part of something else, etc. Endless possibilities at this point because we really don't know.

3. She could just be trolling us.

She loves the song. She wanted it to be a single. Deal with it. There's 20 to 30 something other songs in the show to enjoy.

but her sugar is raw!

(though I can't believe she actually picked CS again either. Are we getting HN too??)

Nothing Really Matters and Rescue Me bitch! How hard is that?

We're getting another Gypsy/Latin type section, w/e you wanna call it. Let's face it, M's themes are often very similar (Why doesn't she go futuristic Mars Needs Madonna type idea, never been done, it'd be fabulous). Consequently, she keeps picking the same songs cuz they go w/ that theme. Latin = La Isla Bonita, duh. Love, gospel, end it all w/ a party, rinse and repeat. Don't get it twisted, I'll take a tour anyway I can get it, but it's starting to all get pretty similar. That's what she likes.

Madonna the live act is a completely different monster from Madonna the album artist that we experience in our bedroom.

On albums she gave us SKIN, NOTHING REALLY MATTERS, I WANT YOU, SECRET GARDEN

On stage she gave us CANDY SHOP, HUMAN NATURE, LA ISLA BONITA

:lol2:

but her sugar is raw!

(though I can't believe she actually picked CS again either. Are we getting HN too??)

Nothing Really Matters and Rescue Me bitch! How hard is that?

We're getting another Gypsy/Latin type section, w/e you wanna call it. Let's face it, M's themes are often very similar (Why doesn't she go futuristic Mars Needs Madonna type idea, never been done, it'd be fabulous). Consequently, she keeps picking the same songs cuz they go w/ that theme. Latin = La Isla Bonita, duh. Love, gospel, end it all w/ a party, rinse and repeat. Don't get it twisted, I'll take a tour anyway I can get it, but it's starting to all get pretty similar. That's what she likes.

i thought of that too. didn't see it at first but its obvious when you think about it. but we'll know for sure when we see the full tour (i mean we know the themes of gypsy&sex are similar but its also about how she's gonna do it) but youre right. she's picking the same songs a lot for the simple reason that she picks the same themes